New Shows

Best answers
Just wondering if anyone was picking up on some new shows that they wanted to share with everyone else. I personally got a little bit of a itch so I looked around for a few new shows and am currently watching a couple, thought I'd see what everyone thought of them.

Claymore - Love this one so far, hot aryan chicks with big tits and big swords and monster gineys = awesome

Heroic Age - Haven't started watching this yet, but it's next, looks like it has potential, not too sure was hoping I'd get feedback on it from someone who has watched

Darker than Black - Saw the first ep and it confused and intrigued me, anyone else picked it up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've watched all of Claymore. The end is disappointing, but I loved everything else.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The end of Claymore is a complete bastardization and betrayal of the series. It's the perfect example of why "filler material" in an anime is a bad thing--the people who did the writing for the hurried end (the manga is continuing, the plot in the anime series diverged from 19 on, and insanely changed around 24-26) had no idea where the series was going, or had pretty much watched the series at all.

The characters had no motivation to do what they did--it was like watching a really dark, bloody movie and in the last ten minutes, turns into the ending from a Saturday morning cartoon.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm episode 21 or so of the anime and can already feel the difference without having read the manga. What chapter or so of the manga does it diverge from, or should I just start from the beginning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom