NEW SBC!!!!

Best answers
so special beam cannon is inda weak so this is what im suggestin so when u shoot it at a enemy and some one is behind him they will both get hit by it so sorta piercing damage it would be cooler and it wouldnt still be instatnt kill and u could control the sbc and it would basically work like kame hame ha

Best answers
Question:
You say that if someone's behind them, they'll get hit, but you also say you should be able to control the beam. So, if you hit somebody, how far will the beam keep going before it dies? Could you not just control that one beam and keep piercing the same person? (assuming enough control and practice)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A fully charged SBC does kame level damage -_- besides that it isn't attached and it's the fastest beam. It was never controllable on the show, and it is almost always an instakill right now as it is. I wouldn't worry about boosting it...

Best answers
ok instantkill damage and non controllable howdoya like it?

Best answers
Instant kill at a minimal charge? It'd be too easily spammed. Besides which, I don't believe it was ever an instant kill attack on the show, either. The attack is fine how it is, and doesn't need to be changed.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was an instant kill attack on the show, but that wouldn't work here too well. Right now it usually *does* kill on minimum charge if you're above server average... it needs to get toned down IMO.

Best answers
ya i agree with sonic...it needs to be toned down if anything...if not toned down then attatched to the finger...because as it is right now if someone is really good with it they can spam 4 or 5 sbc's in 5 secs..and if one of them hits directly its almost always a kill (unless ur an ssj and at full hp vs an untransed sbc)

Best answers
I agree with you MysticUub.

I hate it when Im PSing with a SBC. Ill use kamehameha and the other guy will use SBC. He can fire SBC to block my kamehameha and move on to fight other people, but Im suck there in the air trying to push both beams off the map for the next minute. They need to make it so SBC attatched to the fingers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The SBC is like Kame2.0 now. There're Cells EVERYWHERE letting them loose. It has a huge blast radius, too. Easily the strongest base PL move in the game, I think. Well, one of them. It's not weak at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom