Best answers
Lookie:

Credits to:
-Turk for the Vegeta model
-D.C Darkling for the tail

This model will not be released until I have permission from Turk and D.C Darkling. Please do not ask me if you can host this model like in my GT Vegeta thread, because the answer will be NO. I will find a suitable host myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont need to get permission from turk to release the model. the ESF models can be eddited.

anyway, It looks awesome, good job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great!
i think its the best one yet!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GREATTTTTT ITS THE BEST VEGETA WHAT I SEEN IN MY LIFE GREAT NO BUGS I SEE ( ohh its there some think ????) ARGGHHH I NEED IT ;) O_O :talk: :shocked:

Best answers
Check back on this thread. You can download it if JimesuEvil hosts it and puts a link here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cant see it either... damn.. i really want to see it.. it probalbly just has ur vegeta head from the gt model on ur *new saiyan saga body*... but im pretty sure ill love it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i take back on what i said in my earlier post.. but i do love this model.. although vegeta's hair was a lot longer and was all over the place back then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still nice to see ppl edit my Alpha version model. :p
I still have this huge list of things todo on it. ;D

anywayz... forget the pic.. just mail me the model already. ;)

> I see the pic.. I like it.. (ow.. do NOT think those anims are the ingame anims ppl :D) Can you send it to me so I can kinda look the entire model through?

If you want to release.. you got my agreement. :)<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom