New ROSAT video on ESF-w

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the ROSAT/HTC is supposed to be bland and disorientating! It's it's winning feature! :]

If it became a real gameplay problem then you could play in the other version, but I think i'd prefer the milky white.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They tried that with the current ROSAT. It's extremely hard to keep your bearings in it, and it becomes a chore to use that map. If you simply must have the white background, you could write over the skybox textures yourself. >_>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The huge powerlevel isn't because he's SSJ2. It's because DJ-Ready edited his powerlevel. Just thought I'd throw that out there for people that thought they were going to get 400k+ pl at the second transformation.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
yeah, ppl should notice that "133.700.000" isnt a natural pl level haha

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
haha... I love how that shows "1337" except it's much bigger! :)

Smeg: I didn't know the symbol on Goku's back was animated o_O, I have to take alook more closely then if that's true. But I thought Half-Life didn't support Shaders, or even animated textures.

*EDIT* Ok it's the flight animation, his clothes are actually waving from the wind while in flight.... Wow, I can't remember who does the animations but whoever it is... Damn good job!!! ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's DarktoothDKD, he rules!

@Pain: I didn't know you could without first decompiling and recompiling the map, which tends to give it errors and glitches. If you mean just replace the .tda's then thats ok, I could do that. Or just learn accept this one :tired:

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job DarktoothDKD! Good job! :D

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
Good job DarktoothDKD! Good job! :D
Look outside man! look at all the fans! they want you!!!! you!! :p