New ROSAT video on ESF-w

Best answers
I just whant to see how is the mood developing , that's why i want to dl , and donno why but it just says dl not like the old thing with 2 things 20k/s or 99cents for ..... blabla . I get a massive error when i try to dl , It's not even crashing i can't comand my computer right :)

Best answers
_Goku_ said:
I just whant to see how is the mood developing , that's why i want to dl , and donno why but it just says dl not like the old thing with 2 things 20k/s or 99cents for ..... blabla . I get a massive error when i try to dl , It's not even crashing i can't comand my computer right :)
That 20k/s or pay 99 cents for full is only if the file is like over 20mb or something like that its a certain amount of mb. I critted the map DJ not the models and animations. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg dj u DID decide to make the inside =) glad my refs helped... anyways!!!

just liked to point out there were two of those bed things, since two people could go inside at a time... goku slept in one and so did gohan.. and there was a table also there if u wanted to add a model of it or something... just some suggestions to add more to the map... but man i'm loving how it's all turning out =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ignored this because I thought it was something the forcepit alreadyshowed, guess not. I dont know what those little lights were, nor am I sure how he made them move..and the CLOCKS, that's just snappy and it's good to see it have an interior...and an empty refrigrerator still. The transition to ssj to ssj3 is great too, I jsut wish I could of saw more of the super saiyan aura =/.

generally, it is a huge improvement from the last rosat map.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will need to keep an eye on the clock for the time, time is such a precious thing ;). Can't wait to play on that map, looks good.

Best answers
One question. do theclocks actually work in real ppl time (60 secs = 60 secs on the clock in the game?)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Hey Pain, is that what Goku's hair is going to look like for Super Saiyan 1 and 2?

P.S: What's wrong with the charging energy animation, he doesn't move when he charges up, atleast near the end of the movie.
If I'm not mistaken, DJ-Ready made that. And if I'm not mistaken, he has an "earlier" version of esf. So it doesn't have the animation.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Awesome nuff said.
The ssj2 is looking sweet 401 mil powerlevel O_O kool. imagine a new guy joining when you're that strong...... can you say gibbed :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The map pwnz. Only the clouds should swirl faster and the green-blue stars shouldn't just be going down-up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the clouds floating around the map, but I think the skybox looks a bit funky.. it doesn't really match the show's depiction of the place. :eek: But I guess having all-white skyboxes would be pretty boring to look at, and you wouldn't be able to see the clouds floating around. :eek: I like the details on the interior, especially the clocks. What's with the nasty purple color of the bed and towels (bathroom) though? Were they like that in the show?

I'm also liking the new run animation, it's so smooth and realistic. <3 The new SSJ aura looks kinda spiffy too, from what I could see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm looks great so far.
for the anims i guess they´re not all done yet but i guess the point of the video is to show the map and i have to say its awesome.
i like this skybox better than having it all white.
its really confusing with the white bg but this one pwns it all xD

great job guys and awesome music ^^

Best answers
omg.. it looks sooooo damn sexyh :D i just love it ^^ umm.. about the swoop aura, its still tehh sameh? :/ because it looked a lotta different and better :D

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wow, the mod is definitely looking more and more promising by the day! Good job guys! The aura is looking sweet too, alot better than the original one used! :D

Keep up the good work DJ-Ready, and the rest of the team.

Best answers
youve done whats possible with a project like that : bad theme bad "skytheme" but you made it good anyway GJ!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering, could you (Ready) release two versions? That one, and one with a white skybox, its the only thing that's bugging me :]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Been watching it over and over a few times. Love the new power up animation, even tho you didn't want to let us see it all I can guess what he's going to do >_<. Love the new run. SSJ2 woot :).
Map looks fantasic love the clock's and the cloud's. The inside looks sweet don't change it. The model looks sweet love how his simbol on his back is animated and also his hair. New arua when flying looks excellant. Plus the new jump animation looks great.
I noticed when running forward while holding another direction and moving the mouse a little, even thought he's moving forward the legs look like there moving backwards. Can you fix that? or is it something that will be left in?

Best answers
Mmmmm yet another nicely detailed map for ESF ;D
Quick question, will ROSAT only look like that on direct 3d, or open gl as well?

RavenDust:Although i sorta agree about the white, my guess to why Ready didn't make the sky white is because it'd be disorientating & bland like in the current ROSAT. (I played an all white ROSAT map once, although it was accurate it was too white to play the game normally.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom