New ROSAT video on ESF-w

New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
838
Best answers
0
Nice find dude!

EDIT:
I think this movie was made a while back, the hair for Super Saiyan 1 and 2 are WAY different from now, and they just released all the Goku forms, and they didn't look like the ones in there except for first form Goku.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
416
Best answers
0
Ya. Only comment I have on the models animations. If they were better model would be super cool. Right now I don't like them ><
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
3,999
Best answers
0
EncorE_SX said:
Btw, which song that is? I wanna dl it -.-
I know you didn't just say download it. You meant buy it right? I hope so.

The song is "This time" by Lullacry. Support good bands and buy the album, cheapo.

About the vid. Yea, it's fantastic. I have a feeling that's going to be one of the more popular maps.
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
838
Best answers
0
Hey Pain, is that what Goku's hair is going to look like for Super Saiyan 1 and 2?

P.S: What's wrong with the charging energy animation, he doesn't move when he charges up, atleast near the end of the movie.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
416
Best answers
0
I download it via iPod's music service for which I pay. So I can say "download it". ^^
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
3,999
Best answers
0
Mccdbz5 said:
Hey Pain, is that what Goku's hair is going to look like for Super Saiyan 1 and 2?

P.S: What's wrong with the charging energy animation, he doesn't move when he charges up, atleast near the end of the movie.
You have to understand that some of animations aren't finished. Darktooth does a fantastic job, and you can't rush perfection :).
As for Goku's hair, well, things are constantly changing. So it could be that's what it will look like. Or maybe it will change later on. There's really no way to tell.
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
838
Best answers
0
Pain said:
You have to understand that some of animations aren't finished. Darktooth does a fantastic job, and you can't rush perfection :).
As for Goku's hair, well, things are constantly changing. So it could be that's what it will look like. Or maybe it will change later on. There's really no way to tell.
Sorry about the animation thing, it's just that, in pictures that you guys give us, they don't mess up, so I didn't know, sorry about that. And that movie was perfection :).
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
1,388
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
That was pwn, I thought the hands moving on the clocks were a really nice touch =]

I noticed SSJ is being kept at 2x but SSJ2 is just 1.5x, is that just a placeholder or is that multiplier going to be used in-game?

Also, is that skybox going to be used, or just a placeholder? I think it would look better true-to-show (milky-white):

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8120/htc20il.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/302/htc11rv.jpg
I beleive hes going for the Budokai 3 look. But Looks awsome none the less, so much map eyecandy in there, you wont be disappointed.
 
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
🌠 Staff
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,115
Best answers
0
My god. I can't wait to get my grubby little tester hands on that action. The details is where that really shines. Especially the moving sprites or whatever "on" the sky box.

-Karrde-
 
New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
9
Best answers
0
it appears that ssj2 is 3x your normal pl, which is good, if it was like 2x your ssj power level things would get out of hand quickly

(btw the map rocks pretty hard)
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
416
Best answers
0
I stopped the clip where that guy who recorded video started accidentally swoop.
This aura is much much worser then the one which two videos were released.
Or if thats that aura, all I can say is that its probably due to mine stupidity ><
 
New Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
807
Best answers
0
Nice map! I thought that the kitchen was on the otherside and the bathroom was on the otherside. I mean the kitchen and bathroom should be switched. I think. Cause when gotenks fought buu and buu knocked him into the left side(facing the building thing) he fell into the bathtub... If anyone has that episode take a movie of it cause i wanna see. I havent watched that episode for a while so im not really sure but i just recall it being on the left side the bathroom that is...
 
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
🌠 Staff
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,115
Best answers
0
It's the same aura. You cannot criticize the aura based on a still frame picture since it's so heavy on the animations. I really wish people would stop debasing things without even having seen a really good example of it. Wait until everything's final and they put out a teaser on it. You'll see it's much better than the current one without any hits to FPS.
 

sub

Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5,960
Best answers
0
Nice little video, I wish ESF would release more things like this. I especially liked the moving sprites in the skybox :eek:
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
416
Best answers
0
KarrdeKNR said:
It's the same aura. You cannot criticize the aura based on a still frame picture since it's so heavy on the animations. I really wish people would stop debasing things without even having seen a really good example of it. Wait until everything's final and they put out a teaser on it. You'll see it's much better than the current one without any hits to FPS.
Then I'm glad. Because judging on these two videos:
First video
Second video

this aura is going to pwn ^^
I guess its just position when in swooping. Thought, even if I didn't saw any yellow example of it b4...
P.S.
Why do all testing minions and team members say that I say that the aura is bad ? ><
I say that its beautifull...
And yet I always get messages that I say its bad... 0o
 
ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
3,618
Best answers
0
EncorE_SX said:
Ya. Only comment I have on the models animations. If they were better model would be super cool. Right now I don't like them ><
models/anis are not done yet

Pain said:
he song is "This time" by Lullacry. Support good bands and buy the album, cheapo.
yay! Lullacry pwnz :D

btw, the vid was ment to be posted on esforces.com so just wait a lil more ^^

also, this vid is not about char models or anything like that, so either crit meh map or dont say a word. :p

still hope most of you like it... if not, i dont care either cause i like my work... :p
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
838
Best answers
0
Dude, I love your maps, and Cold Steel's maps, you both make the best maps. Keep up the great work :yes:.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top