Best answers
ok everyone wants an "electricity aura", correct? well, im on my way, ive already created a model that has seperate "electric bolts" inside of the aura, all i need to do is figure out how to change their color, and give them some animations, and we can have ourselves a nice badass aura :) so ima go read some "how-tos" on animation and figure out how to get the damn skin to work, if anyone would like to contribute some information that might help me, feel free :)

Best answers
cant you just de-compile the normal esf aura. then swap your aura.smd with the origional aura.smd, then compile it back, and it would have the colors added to your aura? im not a modeler or anything so dont get mad at me if i dont know what im talkin bout. i may not have explained it right, but hopefully you know what im talking about.:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look on the ssj2 aura thread hibiki said how to do it search for the thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although you'll need to find a way to get it to animate in-game. Currently there is no animation set for the current aura in ESF, so even if you bother to animate it, it won't work most likely.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hibiki said it was possible so ill go with him

Best answers
actually "idle" is an animation for the aura, but only while being idle....but still, can have animations for at least one bit :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
doesnt animate cos.. 'i think' the code just grabs the model and spins it round and doesnt play the animation.. tahts what i fink anywho

Best answers
well one thing u can do is make electricity around a player model and for each animation u can make the bolts mnove around him.... thats the only way i can think of to do that unless u code it in... which would be impossilble unless u got the source code...

Bolteh2

B
mr smo, i think ur right, it just spins the model, but if you animate the idle sequence (first and only sequence) with the bolts it will show that animation and spin it around,

only thing i am afraid for is that the new skeleton (for the lightning bolts) will be denied bij esf, dunno for sure, you can try it anyway

Best answers
it shouldnt becauase there was never one in the aura i dont think so putting in one would just be like inserting the first one it ever had, also by reading these posts i have an idea of how to do it altho i wont say here til im done

Best answers
well make lighting bolts and make them inside the model and when u power up make the animtion for them come out and rotate around the player so u dont see them until u power up...

Best answers
Else you would always see the same bolt around your caracter. It would drive me crazy.:D :D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably no one litsened to AzN but here it is again, AzN made an aura, the idle animation was a spinning one, he gave it to me to try out and fancy fancy! It didn't work.

It's not the animating, it's the coding. The coding doesn't tell it to perform any animation at all when it is activated, therefore it cannot move anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kama
Probably no one litsened to AzN but here it is again, AzN made an aura, the idle animation was a spinning one, he gave it to me to try out and fancy fancy! It didn't work.

It's not the animating, it's the coding. The coding doesn't tell it to perform any animation at all when it is activated, therefore it cannot move anyways.
and u diddnt listen to metro tek....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom