Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whee ^_^ im bored since not many models need skinmapping of skinning.. but i see your temp skin and it looks ok! really, a few minor adjuctmens and it will just look like g-gundam but if so, im here waiting ^_^

Best answers
well the temp skin is nothin special, its just flat colors, well since ur interested ill put this up very soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol! sry fatmant i keep forgeting to skin this, dude im so sry. but i dont see a thing wrong with ur skin?? why are u changing it?

Best answers
ha ha mainly because thats nothing but flat color, it has no detail aside from the head

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go schwarz bruter!!!

g gundam ownz0rs :p

Best answers
Oh yes. G-Gundam rules. Especially the edited and sensored American version:

Bruter: "Come on? Why don't you use your super mode?"

Domon: "That's right! My super mode! My SUPER MODE!!!"

*whenever he says super mode, he has to yell it out at the top of his lungs and have it echo*

Also, I really like the way they changed the Devil Gundam into the Dark Gundam and the God Gundam into the Burning Gundam. Yeah, those names are <i>MUCH</i> better. Yeah, I like my anime completely changed, edited, and sensored, and kidified, so little 12-year-olds can watch it, and they won't have to hear awful words like "Devil" and "God." We can't have our kids hearing that.

G-Gundam sucks compared to the other Gundam series. The gundams are cool, but everything else sucks. The plot is shallow, it lacks depth. It ends the same way almost every episode: Domon defeats the bad guy using his awesome "Shining Finger." The dialogue is cheesy, and it's nothing like any other Gundam series (which is a bad thing in this case). Come on! What about the Gundam series' with REAL plots? I prefer Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory, 08th MS Team, and Gundam Wing, and don't forget the original Mobile Suit Gundam.

Best answers
this isnt a discussion about if g gundam sucks, if u think it does good for u, if u dont have any comment on the model or if u arent going to take up this offer then u dont need to post here, hibiki is a moderator so i dont mind that, but i do mind this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom