New Prince of Persia preview.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The storyline sounds pretty good and interesting but I can't help being sad about him losing his time powers. I mean, that was like, logo of Prince. But, I do not wanna prejudge. I'll wait and see. Graphic looks awesome, btw.
Oh, and it will take them like, what, half of a year(?) to make a PC version of it if they even attend to do so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mean to sound negative, I loved the first 3 trust me and the screenshots from this are awesome but I somehow have the feeling that the game is being dragged to a 4th version just for the money.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all about the story; if it's good it will be a success!

I don't mean to sound negative, I loved the first 3 trust me and the screenshots from this are awesome but I somehow have the feeling that the game is being dragged to a 4th version just for the money.
Of course it's for money, what did you thought !

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I can't believe it. They're actually going to create something original. Thank God, the last two sequels were just plain ripoffs of the original Sands of Time, which were awesome. I seriously have high hopes for this.

I really didn't expect something like this to happen, but I have to say, WAY TO GO UBISOFT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe it. They're actually going to create something original. Thank God, the last two sequels were just plain ripoffs of the original Sands of Time, which were awesome. I seriously have high hopes for this.

I really didn't expect something like this to happen, but I have to say, WAY TO GO UBISOFT!
Rip off is when another game company makes it, they ware squels, sequels are supposed to be as their predecesors.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I meant to say that everything was ripped from the original. They might have been sequels, but they're still different games. Different games that almost everything is the same in, just like an extended storyline of the original with a few things polished up. (excluding the sucky soundtrack of Warrior Within) But as I said, I have high hopes for this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant to say that everything was ripped from the original. They might have been sequels, but they're still different games. Different games that almost everything is the same in, just like an extended storyline of the original with a few things polished up. (excluding the sucky soundtrack of Warrior Within) But as I said, I have high hopes for this game.
It's supposed to be taken from the first game cuz it's a sequel, it's not a rip off since they did it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripoff

@Paul I meant sometimes game companies just make a sequel for the money and don't put heart into the gameplay and such.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the art direction.

Best answers
Hmm, a bit different from what we got in the other POP games, it looks somewhat promising. Hoping this game is not another let-down sequel.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's supposed to be taken from the first game cuz it's a sequel, it's not a rip off since they did it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripoff

@Paul I meant sometimes game companies just make a sequel for the money and don't put heart into the gameplay and such.
You either don't get what I'm saying, or you're just trolling. It's a sequel, yes, but even sequels should have original **** in it. Not just a few new moves, a new soundtrack and an extended storyline. This new game will offer much more than that. I hope.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You either don't get what I'm saying, or you're just trolling. It's a sequel, yes, but even sequels should have original **** in it. Not just a few new moves, a new soundtrack and an extended storyline. This new game will offer much more than that. I hope.
Sands of time - Original
The Warrior Within - better dual wielding, going back and foward in time, giants, duel system. And a few other and I'd say that's enough
The Two Thrones - Fast kill, mob spawning pool, more puzzle elements, giants of giants, better boss system, more stunts.

I wouldn't say just a few new moves, a new soundtrack and an extended storyline.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked WW and TT
SoT - Not so good graphic, focused on fight. The thing I really liked here and in WW is complete time freeze while I found those sand power beams lame.

WW - gameplay faster than before, bloodier fights, no dagger, Farah gone, very interesting story, and intense action with two endings which made it even cooler. Also, the freedom of movement is a big plus. Transformation is even a bigger plus.

T2T - Storyline is almost identical as in SoT, instant attack made it much cooler. Walling made better. Time slowing and rewinding effects better, plus better graphics. I especially liked light effects. Boss fights were good as well, but I admit I first cheated to pass axe-man and swordsman but after I finished the game I returned to that level and kick their butts. And once again transformation was a big plus to it.

This is how I see it. And I look forward to PoP4, only I hope it won't be as big as Assassin's Creed. 9 GB is really too much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm actually this is the original Prince of Persia

Interesting they went with a cel-shaded look. I think this game will be a success.

Best answers
Dan , you seriously have no ideea what the heck you're talking about. WW was hella better than SoT. It had much more realistic fights, a darker atmosphere, free roaming(it freaking owned), not to mention the Dahaka chases, those were brilliant. T2T was great too, but it had the same fairytale atmosphere the first had.

The whole PoP trilogy, Assassin's Creed and the LoK games are IMO the best games ever released for PC. They owned other games in every aspect possible

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sands of time - Original
The Warrior Within - better dual wielding, going back and foward in time, giants, duel system. And a few other and I'd say that's enough
The Two Thrones - Fast kill, mob spawning pool, more puzzle elements, giants of giants, better boss system, more stunts.

I wouldn't say just a few new moves, a new soundtrack and an extended storyline.
We have a winner!^_^

I believe the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm actually this is the original Prince of Persia

Interesting they went with a cel-shaded look. I think this game will be a success.
I played that too and finished it, lol I remember taking 45min to figure out I had to jump through a stupid mirror >_>
I didn't think it was related to this games tough since the other guy is blond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom