New POTW

Best answers
On the homepage of course but just in case you missed it.

I wonder though.. is that the buddy system in work....or are those 2 seperate models?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek:

great job on those models GG and kama, meh loves them \o/

Best answers
Awesome models. It looks like they are dancing. lol... maybe they're about to do the Ginyu Force pose..

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe they're just hovering...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With their arms slightly raised like that, it looks almost as if they've just disabled flight for a second and are dropping down to Earth. This is unlikely, so my guess would be that this is the Buddy System at work, and they're in the middle of an animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say it's the buddy system, mainly because there are no diamonds over their heads and they are so close to each other. The cvar could be set to 0, though.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or thats just the fly forward animation :p looking downwards

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or they are jumping up and going backwards a little ^^

Best answers
lol, Well whatever they're doing it looks like they're doing it in unison so I guess it is the buddy system. So I wonder if the buddy will have some AI of his own and go off and fight people or what I'm also thinking is that it's going to be sort of like in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 & 3, when Tails followed Sonic around and copied his moves right after you performed them, lol. The buddy may do something like that like when you charge up a KI attack he'll charge up the same attack and fire it with you or something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL and Ginyus ultimate attack will be him throwing Recoom at the opponent and running away XD. Just imagine that frightening attack, you just fly around and wham Recoom flies right at you ( i mean geez you'll get nightmares for weeks).

Best answers
It's Probably going to be like when u hav enough pl u summon a bot/buddy and he'll stick close to you and do attacks in unison

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
clen said:
It's Probably going to be like when u hav enough pl u summon a bot/buddy and he'll stick close to you and do attacks in unison
I don't think so...

I think it's probably a little skit...depending on Powerlevel

Like ginyu will do his pose and for his first transformation, he'll say...something like

"GULDO HELP ME!"

Then you see guldo jump in from behind you!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SlasherMan said:
On the homepage of course but just in case you missed it.

I wonder though.. is that the buddy system in work....or are those 2 seperate models?
It's not the buddy system, Recoom and Ginyu were never good buddies, they kinda hung out because of a lost bet. (this is secret info, I'm going to get fired for releasing it :O!)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks interesting... i guess the buddy system isn't what i thought it was gunna be

DMW

Best answers
It looks good but im confused by the buddy system,when you reach a certain pl do you swithch with a g.force member instead of transforming.if so will there be more then 1 buddy for the buddy system per character.Well i guess my questions will be answered when 1.3's released.Great pic thought,hurray for our esf modelers.Cant wait to get good at modeling,im a noob with ms3d,man i envy there skills.And what do you mean a lost bet? i dont remember them being together over a lost bet,the only bets i remember them making were for candy(chocolate i think).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....they have the same animation at the same time...hmmm.....

I think I figured out how the buddy system works. And if I'm right, it should prove to be most entertaining.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
....they have the same animation at the same time...hmmm.....

I think I figured out how the buddy system works. And if I'm right, it should prove to be most entertaining.

If I think I know what your thinking...I assumed the same thing, but Kama didn't give an asnwer that said "yes" or "no".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom