New POTW

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That **** looks toight. :yes:

Can't wait to 0wnz0r *****es as Trunks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to point out three things:

1) You never see USSJ Trunks in his CC Jacket so you can't really say it doesn't look like it does in the show.
2) You can barely see his biceps in this pic, but i've seen other pics of USSJ and you really can notice the difference over the SSJ version. The ripped sleeves (or lack of them) are a giveaway too.
3)

Revitalised Prince said:
That model of Trunks looks nothing more than an average Super Saiyan 1. The "Ultra Super Saiyan" form of Trunks was a hell of a lot bigger than that, even the Ascended form Trunks used in the Bojack movie looked different to the model in that screenshot, mainly his hair I guess. Want some proof? Here's some proof:
Firstly, that's just SSJ Trunks. He doesn't go USSJ in movie 9. Secondly, he has long hair in this pic, whereas the model is Trunks with short hair, so of course they're going to look different.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember that the hair styles, at least from what I've seen for Gohan and Trunks in the Bojack movie are different that at any other time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
offtopic: How come each time that smith postes he has another sig
He has a code in his sig that makes it a random Family Guy sig of about... 35 of something :p

Anyways, going on topic, I really can't wait for 1.3. I'm in school with a mass erection O_O. I <3 this picture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weird, lol.
Anyways, trunks is cool, but i'm not with you guys now, is this a model for 1.3 or something, I'm totally clueless, pls just don't hit me!

Best answers
Nice model! I wish we could see him using his sword though :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firstly, that's just SSJ Trunks. He doesn't go USSJ in movie 9.
Firstly, Trunks' 'USSJ' form was only used once and that was when he fought Perfect Cell. Anything below it and above Super Saiyan 1 is "Super Trunks", shown in the picture I posted. Budokai's names for Trunks' Super Saiyan transformations are: "Super Trunks"(a.k.a 'Ascended Saiyan', also used by Vegeta: '"Super Vegeta"'), and "Super Trunks 2", which I think was briefly referred to in the manga as "Ultra Super Saiyan". Secondly, I don't know where you get the idea 'USSJ' is Trunks' "Super Trunks", and 'Super Saiyan' is no different than "Super Trunks".

Secondly, he has long hair in this pic, whereas the model is Trunks with short hair, so of course they're going to look different.
What relevance does this have to what I said? You're the one who kept calling the model "USSJ Trunks."

Regardless of whatever you'd like to believe, this model is USSJ Trunks. It is classified that way, it is staying that way. It's a lot buffer than the normal SSJ model, and that's all that really matters with concern to telling the difference between the two. - Pain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^ Please, let's try not to go on another Super SSJ/Ultra SSJ debate, this isn't the place for it.

I think the model looks ****in' awesome, and so does the aura. Most excellent. :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
^_^ Please, let's try not to go on another Super SSJ/Ultra SSJ debate, this isn't the place for it.

I think the model looks ****in' awesome, and so does the aura. Most excellent. :yes:
Yeh im totaly with that.^^
I already tought of this debate thinggy before you posted ^^, but i was too lazy to write it.

Yeh the Aura is awesome, i wonder if thats an Transformation Aura/Powerup Aura or an Turbo Aura.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I just hope the new Aura won't be decrease the FPS since my computer is already crap, lol. But besides that, the Aura really looks great. Can't wait to try everything about once v1.3 has been released. *drools*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope its an Turbo Aura, cause of the looks of it you can see the Char Way better and its also less seeable then the current one where most players still use.

Looks like ESf 1.3 will be an Huge Gameplay change and Real Huge Eye-Candy (Chars/maps/sprites/etc) Change, where makes overall then an Real Polished and Waxed look. :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Looks like ESf 1.3 will be an Huge Gameplay change and Real Huge Eye-Candy (Chars/maps/sprites/etc) Change, where makes overall then an Real Polished and Waxed look. :p
Don't forget a whole new Melee re-code.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh that was what i meant with Gameplay ^^
Since i dont know all the Features out of the Head atm.

From the Look of it ESF 1.3 will be more Cartoonish looking then the previous Versions.
And i prefer the Cartoonish look :laff:

Best answers
Nice Pic. it deserves a big thumbs up. I've got a question though, if he had to descend from this form, would his jacket stay torn or would it reform?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't you know? Trunks has the ability to regrow his clothing! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, good one pain, but that would look silly man, so are you gonna make 2 models for him or something?
Anyways I like that aura but I prefer having it for charging up, becasue according to the dbz series, the turbo aura always had those pointy edges, that's what I like though.
But that can also work, but I personaally think it will need some tweaking here and there.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Credits for Ravendust for making this. Hope you don't mind me just posting it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom