New POTW by Ravendust!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

o/ Nice job Ravendust!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:3 Looks like that beam is just about to hit the ground and go b00m.

Let's hope it's not a fully charged mouthblast, or Mr. Goku there'll be in for a hurtin'. x3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i like the fact that Goku is getting blown up. But that trick for the beam to go round a tree is easy :p

Oh and its a genbeam. If it was a mouthblast the radius would be bigger XD

I make those tricks when im borred :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, i'd forgotten about that one. Thanks Pain.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Better jump and tele away before he get's hurt by the beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Better jump and tele away before he get's hurt by the beam.
Its probably too late...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, i don't think this is a great one. But it is my opinion, even though its a nice blast around the tree :D.

Best answers
theres someone there ... i can see it !!! ... he's all the way there powering up exactely above the beams head :devil: or he is in melee cuz he's in a blob .... that or a ki blob

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I never noticed that before. Must be that ki-blob glitch where they don't vanish because I thought it was a 1v1, but it has a black dot in the center so it's possibly adv melee. I guess it's down to the viewers interpretation, thats the beauty of my POTW's, there's something new to see every time. You can spend weeks deconstructing them as you could a finely crafted piece of literature. For instance, you may or may not have noticed that the beam is pink, representing femininity whereas the tree is upright, a phallic symbol, representing man in society. This creates a potent image of the uprising female power's strangehold over our patriarchial society.

You may notice Goku is backing away from it, personifying male reluctance to female dominance and an abject fear of change. Ultimately, in moving, men survive as a weakened, yet still existant majority, however in staying they sacrifice themselves while protecting everything they once held sacred. The rock behind the tree is also symbolic of male strength, however the beamhead is facing toward it indicating that women want not only to destroy the dominant paradigm of 'man', but the strength by which it is enforced.

So yeah, don't knock my images just because you take them at face value.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that tree is phallic, I feel sorry for any and all women who you have familiar relations with Raven, I truly do.

PS: Nice screen.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, and sorry about not adding the image tags, apparently either the forums are whack, or I can't just add image tags by typing it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Wow, I never noticed that before. Must be that ki-blob glitch where they don't vanish because I thought it was a 1v1, but it has a black dot in the center so it's possibly adv melee. I guess it's down to the viewers interpretation, thats the beauty of my POTW's, there's something new to see every time. You can spend weeks deconstructing them as you could a finely crafted piece of literature. For instance, you may or may not have noticed that the beam is pink, representing femininity whereas the tree is upright, a phallic symbol, representing man in society. This creates a potent image of the uprising female power's strangehold over our patriarchial society.

You may notice Goku is backing away from it, personifying male reluctance to female dominance and an abject fear of change. Ultimately, in moving, men survive as a weakened, yet still existant majority, however in staying they sacrifice themselves while protecting everything they once held sacred. The rock behind the tree is also symbolic of male strength, however the beamhead is facing toward it indicating that women want not only to destroy the dominant paradigm of 'man', but the strength by which it is enforced.

So yeah, don't knock my images just because you take them at face value.
Talking about games not being educative...Your post has more philosophy than any other forum post that I have ever seen. That really made me almost...emotional...*cries* I'm sorry! *sobs and runs away*

Ok, that sentimental crap was just creepy, but nice screenshot non the less.

PS: Did Goku die or not?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah he survived, Grega was right, it was just a genbeam. Frieza's I think. Why I was slowly backpedalling away from it instead of teleporting away I do not know =)

Optimus Prime said:
If that tree is phallic, I feel sorry for any and all women who you have familiar relations with Raven, I truly do.
Zing!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mist said:
theres someone there ... i can see it !!! ... he's all the way there powering up exactely above the beams head :devil: or he is in melee cuz he's in a blob .... that or a ki blob
Looks like he's in an Advanced Melee fight to me.

Best answers
IMO i dont like this POTW at ALL!! I like the POTW's with bits of 1.3 not a stupid beam going around a tree.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dr.Gero-20 said:
IMO i dont like this POTW at ALL!! I like the POTW's with bits of 1.3 not a stupid beam going around a tree.
How about we stop *****ing about 1.3 info that isn't getting released. Be thankful that they even release it. If they wanted, they could not show us 1.3 pictures at all. Ravendust why didn't you teleport ;_;

Best answers
Dr.Gero-20 said:
I agree, **** this beam ****. I wanna see me some Android 18 titties or something. Because my life is empty.

I named my pillow ESF 1.3. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom