New POTW 1/29/06

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My my, Krillin can sure open his mouth pretty wide for a midget...

Wide mouth... fist....a girl....

This is turning me on.

Sweet pic, but what's right behind him? Is that like lines to make it look like he's moving fast? Or is that apart of the BG in the map?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since it's a still, you don't know what that sparkle in the background is. I think it may be some kind of post-element of a character swooping. It could also belong to another player who's just either swooped or been smacked off into the distance, leaving that shimmer of light in their path, like you sometimes see in the show. (Vegeta being blown off into the sky by Trunks) Although I'm probably wrong, the one in the screenshot looks too thin... unless the screenshot was taken just before/after it expanded into its full expression.

Best answers
It's a pretty nice picture. Looks to me like he is using basic melee, and you guys made it so the hit would be there when the person got there, instead of just doing the animation as soon as they got there. Nice work!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nice pic thats the basic melle animation right?
but whats with the mouth it looks wierd being so big and opened like that like is drolling over 18 :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's wide because he's shouting 'DRAGONFIIIIIIIST!!'. Krillin could like, totally do that. And as anyone who's done a Dragonfist in Budokai 3 knows, you need a wide mouth to pull off a scream like that.

seb

Best answers
Something looks strange with krillins mouth, anywho. its cool

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every time I see the mouth open like that, I swear that someone will photoshop a verry strange image from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom