new piccolo,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
standards?, heh, look at that kid buu again, that is among the worst skins i have ever seen, it just looked good cuz the models assigment/animation proces went good,

the torso is not too big, originally it looked right, but in order to make it fit the esf skeleton i had to make changes, and since the upper body was fitted perfectly to the skeleton and the legs werent that narrowed down what i had to scale down, you cant just move the skeleton around to fir the model, thats when twisting and **** starts happening,

if you want a properly proportioned model your gonna hafta deal with his chest facing backwards and him staring at you all the time cuz he twists backwards from the spine 2 bone up if i put them back to thier original size

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he said its finished... and he didnt neccesarly ask for critz

btw welcome to the forums chosen saiyan ^_^

Best answers
THNX BUT i'm Lord_ma chao. remember me?
i asked you to make a model ssj4goku.
how far are you now with the model?

Best answers
Why do you people always need a very detailed face , ingame
you will (almost) never see piccolo this close . I know really
great detailed faceskins but ingame it doesn't matter, it's just
a blur from afar .

Best answers
I agree ... ingame it dosent really matter if he looks like Dende ;)

I like the arms ... they look alot better then in the current Piccolo

nice one Nuttzy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
and smo i aint pushin crits away, once i finish a model, i dont work on it anymore, thats the point of finishing it isnt it?
K, here is basically my thing, I can crit alot of things on that model but because you said it was finished, I won't. Here is the main thing your missing though, because you are a modeller you aren't "finished" until you make a final product people like.

And knowing you guess what, you are going to have many a bad day because of all the reskins this little boy is going to have. And alot of us know how much you hate reskins on your models.

So give yourself a life lesson, stop being so lazy and pick up, take the crits people give you and make it better. If you don't plan to do something all the way, don't do it at all.

Best answers
Well, crits are crits. Those were mine, so please respect them. If you're not going to fix the skin, then at least fix the legs, they don't match his wide torso. You need to beef up his legs a bit more. Then when you release it, i'll reskin it myself.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crits are crits yes, but crits to a finished product are pointless, and dont demand my respect for your crits,

and kama, when you said "you are a modeller you aren't "finished" until you make a final product people like"

i dont model for people here, what they like is not my concern, i model for myself, and myself alone cuz this is my hobby, not my job

ive explained the torso/leg size problem several times over, and instead of attempting to explain it again, im gonna actually let you find it yourself

Best answers
blah blah, didnt bother reading the rest of the posts after smo. you gotta listen to him man, you shouldnt ignore the crits, and who cares if i dont skin or anything of the sort, the skin is trerrible, the only thing decent about it is the face/chest. the rest of it is crap, the legs are way too skinny, he looks like a midget, and his wrists didnt look like he had wrist bands on, it was way skinnier then that, you should use a referance skin when doing that.. and if you did, well work on it.

but the one thing that i thought was really good, was the muscle shape on his arms

Best answers
Well, it shouldnt be finished if it isnt good, and you havent released it yet, so I say stop ignoring all the crits and listen to them and fix the skin. The model itself its good, but the skin ruins the whole model.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
released and finished are 2 diferent words, i made 95% of this model back when i released the base model, it IS a little outdated, i improved what could be improved and i had to make a few sacrifices to make it fit the esf skeleton,

i like the skin, if you dont its your problem not mine, use the default piccolo if ya like that lime green skin tone,

Best answers
I wasn't demanding, I said please. READ stop trying to start problems, because i'm obviously just trying to help, but you continue to just act like I never said anything. If it's finished, why did you make a thread about it? You never even released it, so there is no point to this thread at all. (You obviously want people to praise you for a not so good model/skin)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, i made the thread to show it, that is all,

reason it isnt released is cuz i havent determined if its for EEA or not, which i believe i said in the first post,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jjjjj, im glad you decied to stop by, but ive explained thiat already as i have everything else people have said,

i think i even toppled this brain twister in the first post,(nope in my 2nd in this thread)

Best answers
grr... if you dont like the model dont look at it... ive looked at this thread and nobody can make a better one so shut the fudge up >_<

i bet nuttzy doesnt care that you praise him or not... but i do think he is fed up with ppl b|tching about the model... and he didnt ask for crits so why did yall give em...

its not the best nuttzy but you did do a good job on it

Best answers
it's great model but you made him skin too dark so it's little ruin but ido think that there are people in this place that can make better piccolo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he meant that the ppl who posted in this thread cant do a better piccolo.. *the ones that are complaining*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom