New phone in a week, need help deciding.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Renewing contract = new phone, and I'm wondering which phone to get.

I was thinking the iphone, but I'm not sure, heard it's expensive in total cost :x

I'd like it mostly for texting and occasional internet needs.

Has to be an ATT / Cingular phone.

I also was thinking of getting a black berry.

Best answers
man you're getting whatever you want huh. Get a 3G iphone. But what is your budget anyways to better determine what you can get?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The iPhone is pretty, and it has lots of unnecessary features.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And lacks alot of good features

Can't record vid
Can't send MMS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heard a lot of **** talked upon the iphone, hence why I'm thinking a blackberry.

Best answers
Well, if you don't want the iPhone. Go for the Nokia N95 or the Samsung Instinct although I don't think the Instinct is provided by your providers. Oh and from my experience, I believe the blackberry has very crappy internet capabilities(especially browsing) although you can look that up for yourself. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
iphone doesn't have blutooth either.

i have the Samsung Tocco, and i want to have its babies...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you don't want the iPhone. Go for the Nokia N95 or the Samsung Instinct although I don't think the Instinct is provided by your providers. Oh and from my experience, I believe the blackberry has very crappy internet capabilities(especially browsing) although you can look that up for yourself. ;)
Win. Absolutely awesome phone, it has every feature you need and the internet on it is perfect. It's seriously one of the best phones I have ever had.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just don't get an iphone for the love of ****ing god.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the love of god, do NOT get an iPhone. There are a million of other better phones. Want the best touchscreen phone coming up? Get the Samsung i900 Omnia. Want the absolute best camera phone coming up (and a LOT of other features, beats pretty much any phone out there) get the Samsung i8510 INNOV8. That is, if you can get those where you live...

Samsung INNOV8: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i8510_innov8-review-269.php
Samsung Omnia: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i900_omnia-review-267.php

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Samsungs sicron posted look pretty awsome, saw them as low as 200$ as well.

The Nokia I didnt look into because they cost like 500$, but I'm sure its cool as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermm, well, the i900 and the i8510 aren't exactly the cheapest phones. So I don't think you have seen them for 200 dollars. Estimated prices are well over 500 dollars and around 700 euro's. They are top of the line phones.

Best answers
I have a blackberry pearl and it does everything I need it to do, the only downsides are that it cant record videos, but it can play them lol. Its good if you want a nice phone but nothing too flashy.

I have an ipod touch and my pearl, and thats all i really need. Anything phone related, i use my pearl, and anything entertainment related i use my ipod. Simple as that lol.

Btw those phones you posted seemed pretty sweet sincron, but the only downside for me would be that the storage capacity is only 16 gigs. 16 gigs isnt too bad, but Id want something a little bigger, seeing as my ipod is currently at like 14 gigs filled, and it still doesn't have everything i want it to have inside of it. So does anyone know what phone has the most storage capacity?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are 16gb + 16 gb, because it is pretty much one of the few phones that allows 16gb Flash and a 16gb MicroSD card(At least the INNOV8 does). 32 gigabyte on a phone is not enough for you? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so I got the AT&T Tilt and it's made of confusion and fail.

I'm looking for a phone with a good camera, texting capabilities (i don't like the keyboards, don't really wanna re-learn texting, I like the ABC format), and bluetooth. That's about it, no sliders :x

I want it price savvy, because if it's pricy, I have to pay for it and I don't want to waste my paychecks on that.

Going to store tomorrow to exchange it. Thankfully they let me 'try' the phone for 30 days so I can return it.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest you buy yourself a Nokia.
Choose one from here that fits to your needs: www.nokia.com

Edit:
I've browsed the site a lil' bit and found a nice one:
Nokia 7900 Prism

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom