new or improved SB animations

Best answers
I personaly think spirt bomb is great, good sounds and animations
but maybe you could have more of those little dot things that float up to the bomb (the energy) and make the spirt bomb have a blueish center (like the one against freza) and on thing which is way more important for me than the other ideas is that he should start to faintly glow whiteish blue and the colour would become brighter and clearer as you charge the spirt bomb, this effect is hard to describe but you know when they are powering up or have that aura that looks like they are on fire with toungs of flame licking off them (what goku looked like before the fight with nappa) that would be a cool animation/effect but its probarly to hard to do

also another thing for spirt bomb (which also might mave been said) could be that say you have a fully charged spirt bomb or even half charged but you are about to get hit and want to move maybe it could be so that if you click right mouse button once it holds the SB with having to hold the right mouse button and then you can change moves so you can fly away, but you should glow the same aura that i mentoned before (the SB charging one) to represent that you can still summon your SB again, but if you pull of another move you will lose it, execpt maybe mele also maybe make it so you cant be in turbo while storing a SB, also theres a anthor idea about giving it to a team mate but i know someon said that. replys.............yes please

Best answers
i think with Genki dama (spirit bomb) u should be able to use it like a beam in a power struggle where when ur losing against a beam u put more power into it but pulling out ur fist and u can also go ssj to force it at the enemy by keeping ur finger on fire until it gets to max pwoer then releasing to release a huge surge of power to force the spirit bomb to go forward

Best answers
Id love to be able to force a genki dama (spirit bomb) back with a beam of my own. I never tried it but I think it just results in the spirit bomb exploding along with all the other forces at work in the ps

Best answers
you do know that in the series you cannot go super sayjin while doing a spirt bomb, im not sure about going super sayjin to power it up tho that might be possible, but hey that not what i suggested

Best answers
Like all the little dots on the sprite bomb were'int laggy enough you want to add more? THE LAG!!!THINK OF THE F****** LAG!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

jk, but it is very laggy when 7 goku's do nothing but "S.B.s"

Best answers
ive forced a SB back with kamehameha :) hard to do and u need a way higher pl lol and the facter of a SSJ helps too :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i pushed it back with a gallit gun before, i thought spirit bomb was more powerful than final flash too o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
genki dama shouldnt be able to have power being put into it cause its a ball attack what ever energy is put into the ball is there for good cant be increased

Best answers
WTF how come no one has even replyed to my idea, i said i wanted to able to have a spirt bomb partly or fully charged and be able to right click to hold it (you dont have to hold right click for this) and then change moves so you can move about, but you should glow to represent that you have the ability to summon back your spirt bomb, but if you do a new move you lose it and you cant go turbo while holding it then when you go back to SB you can throw it again (it should still work like normal SB as in you cant move while having it out and throwing it) i said nothing about forcing beams back with it or vice versa, jess i need replys to the point

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cause it makes no sence and would be unfair someone could just hide in the corner and charge a genki dama switch attacks fly out and hit people with an uber attack quite cheaply

Best answers
I think that would look great.
But about the little energy blobs they are with just enough not to be detected. Because if there were more blobs, people would easily spot you by those things.

Best answers
i think thats the point.
Same with the final flash, i dont remember him glowing all over in the show... its to tell ppl ur charging up a massive beam.
same with the spirit bomb, and i think the small dots are less of a give away then the massive ball of energy that hangs above their head...maybe thats just me.
but itd be stupid to be able to precharge the spirit bomb. U could charge it in a hole then fly out and release a fully powered sb instantly. stupid and ***

Best answers
well in the series goku got hit while charging and lost the sb but then he still had its power and he resummoned it, plus if you glowing bright white which means you have a spirt bomb and plus you cant turbo you will be in the line of fire, thus giving a negetive side to it........sigh i dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom