new option: Hiding Power!

Do you like my idea of Hiding Power?

• Yes it's great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's stupid idea!

• Well I like it, but would change some things!(say what)

• Total voters
Best answers
Maybe there should be something like "hiding power"? I mean like "Turbo" but in other way! You decrese your power, but your ki is regenerating while you hide your power, and you can fight while your ki regenerate, but your character would be much less powerful! I would love to have such thing!! What do you think about it?:D

Also less power mean quicker gaining PL, soo we could hide our power to play with weaker people and "unhide" it and use normal turbo to fight when needed on stronger opponents!

Maybe Hiding power would decrese PL to about 75% soo if you were 1.000.000 you would end at 750.000 and fighting with stronger opponents gave PL faster, soo hiding PL would be also a way to increase actual PL faster!

Also while Hiding power, Ki should auto regenerate, alike turbo but in other way :smile:

Best answers
listen it suld be more like this that u go on the ground or jumping u will have an option to hide the energy so that way ppl wont see u on the scouter...that is a cool IDA but realy shuldnt drain ki togh charge it faster (like resting) and thats all
by the way good 1 hope to see an option like this in the future

Best answers
Maybe two options of hiding power:
1: you have 75% of original PL, and you can regenerate KI faster
2: you have 50% of original PL ki is very slowly autoregenerating, and can be regenerate faster, + you can't be seen on the scouter:D

Best answers
This idea has been suggested before and I love it. Oh yeah, you should be invisible on the radar.

Best answers
well i dont like exactly that suggestion... i think it should be that u just cant be seen on the scouter.. and it shouldn't be like a button u press (turbo)... i think u should make it as a new attack. so it works like this:

1. u choice the attack
2. press mouse button
3. there shouldn't come any charging bar... maybe just let ur opacity decrease so u can see it works.
4. and then u cant be seen on the radar until u choice another attack... so that means u cant attack anyone while u're hiding from the radar.

actually i dont think it should decrease ur pl... theres like no reason to make it that way :S

Best answers
Son Asid said:
well i dont like exactly that suggestion... i think it should be that u just cant be seen on the scouter.. and it shouldn't be like a button u press (turbo)... i think u should make it as a new attack. so it works like this:

1. u choice the attack
2. press mouse button
3. there shouldn't come any charging bar... maybe just let ur opacity decrease so u can see it works.
4. and then u cant be seen on the radar until u choice another attack... so that means u cant attack anyone while u're hiding from the radar.

actually i dont think it should decrease ur pl... theres like no reason to make it that way :S
I think it would be better if it decrese PL, then you would gain real PL faster while fighting, and also not made this as an attack, just a key like turbo, soo you could do anything while hiding your power! I think it's better idea that way :] Also decreasing powerlevel would be disadvantage, if you would like to attack somebody while hiding!

Best answers
you get weaker, and more slower, but gain pl faster and you can get back to normal with the extra-pl bonus,
which makes this idea quite nice actually.

Best answers
Yeah assaf that's it! That's another who understands me:D!
Just hide power fight with some weaklings, and go normal or even turbo to fight with stronger people!
It could be good too see when somebody attack you because you're very weak and then you turn normal and turbo and kick his ass!:]

Best answers
Been suggested millions and millions of times, thought it won't be implented.

I also love the idea, but the fact is if it's possible at all?

Best answers
I doesn't seen it before sorry:/ but I think it would be possible to implement, anyway it should be easier than Turbo, which needs aura, Hiding power would only decrese PL and when you turn it off you have normal PL!
For example if hiding power would be at 50% you had 1.000.000PL as normal then you hide your power and fight as 500.000PL -weakling but people who are not soo good would stay normal and fighting with them would gave more PL soo for example when you gain PL to 1.000.000 and turn hiding power OFF soo just get your normal state, your PL would be at 2.000.000
PL grows faster when you're fighting with stronger enemies, soo I thing something like that should be implemented, and it should work also with ascended characters, then you could be SSJ Vegeta who have all his super attacks, but decrese power to gain true PL faster!
My Idea was mostly to decrese power, it don't need to turn invisible on scouter, anyway if you're weaker, you are smaller on scouter! Turning invisible on scouter is fun idea too, but it should decrease power more than without it, just to not make possible to hide power and fire full charged beams by still powerful character!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell would you wanna hide from someone in esf? The point is to fight. Cowardice is not something i personally enjoy in a person. If you wanna hide, go to one of the corners in the map. Most people dont fight there.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Why the hell would you wanna hide from someone in esf? The point is to fight. Cowardice is not something i personally enjoy in a person. If you wanna hide, go to one of the corners in the map. Most people dont fight there.
look above:) my idea isn't to hide, but to decrese PL because then you quicker gain real PL by fighting with stronger in PL but weaker in tactic people!!

Best answers
Seems ok for me. Though this has been sort of suggested before, but i like it.
Would make it more like the show, gives a real dbz feeling. Since 1.3 focussed on tranformations (powerlevels) it would be possible to add this to 1.3 ( i hope/guess )

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you want to lower your pl, so when you fight others, your pl will go up more Omfg....listen, if you want to gain more pl, fight someone that is stronger than you to begin with. Thats where skill comes in handy. Your idea seems to be that of some kind of beam spammer or someone that believes pl is the most important factor in esf. In dbz, hiding your pl was meant to stop others from finding where you are or from even noticing you in the first place. This shouldn't be some cheap ploy to gain pl...

Best answers
Thats true... the topic isent hidding...
So no more talking about hidding... oki :)

Decreasing the PL would be a good idea...
In DBZ the characters do that...
Mostly to fool the opponent.
But as soon they stand still and relaxe, the PL would
go down... So to lower PL a player has to stay low..
AKA no powerfull attacks....

Best answers
I'm not a beam spammer:/ I wanna have less power to make fight with weaklings who call everybody except themselves a coward at least little fun!!

Yes I mean hide power, as decreasing power, mainly to get more fun and fool opponents:) I wouldn't need powerful attacks, killing with one attack isn't fun to me! But it would be better to make it changeable like turbo, I'm not sure how it could be to decrese PL while player don't move... hmm... but maybe there is a way in this on players that just stand still in the corner! They PL would automaticaly start to decrese, maybe it would make more people active:)! But still like the idea to decrese after key press, soo I could fight with lowered PL! Because as you say power would decrese while being not fighting, soo if I start fighting it would quickly return to normal? My idea is to decrese my power level when I'm stronger than my enemy, because skill+highter PL make battles cheap, and less fun! And eventually is more skilled opponent comes, then change to normal and fight with normal PL!

Best answers
Kaba said:
Maybe there should be something like "hiding power"? I mean like "Turbo" but in other way! You decrese your power, but your ki is regenerating while you hide your power, and you can fight while your ki regenerate, but your character would be much less powerful! I would love to have such thing!! What do you think about it?:D

Also less power mean quicker gaining PL, soo we could hide our power to play with weaker people and "unhide" it and use normal turbo to fight when needed on stronger opponents!

Maybe Hiding power would decrese PL to about 75% soo if you were 1.000.000 you would end at 750.000 and fighting with stronger opponents gave PL faster, soo hiding PL would be also a way to increase actual PL faster!

Also while Hiding power, Ki should auto regenerate, alike turbo but in other way :smile:
if it'll make you invisible on the radar for a litle while I'd say yeah whatever good bad I dunno

Best answers
It's already hard to see someone on your radar that has a significantly lower pl than you do, and you wouldn't be using this hide power thing unless you were trying to blindside someone with a much higher pl. In which case you are already practically invisible to him on the radar.

Eh whatever, suggested it before, still like the idea.

Best answers
I know it's already hard to see somebody a lot weaker, but my idea is mostly not on hiding player on the scouter - the scouter could be normal, but I mean to decrease PL to fool stronger enemy or just make fightes with weaklings a little more fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom