its true.

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
I'm actually thinking the team members really listened to us :p.. Btw, you attempted to use the img tags on a link, not an image:

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
I'm actually thinking the team members really listened to us :p
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!! OMG.... that was a good laugh. Don't kid yourself Sky.

FP is my hero. He is like, the best guy around here. GO FP!!! FP FOR PRESIDENT!

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!! OMG.... that was a good laugh. Don't kid yourself Sky.
I did complained about the "always v1.3 content as FOTW / MOTW", right? :p Finally it had some effect! :D

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Great POTW it's coool

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nothing special , but oh well.. it's cool :D

Best answers
dude ive done that before it's so much fun. Like i blasted my name into the wall at gero. and then people in the server were like who the h.e.l.l is that. Wait is that guy up there right. Is 1.3 really coming out next week. I bet it's not they would do this huge celebration or something on there homepage.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
wtf is that thing on the bottom right corner?

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I still remember the pics I posted in the funky pics thread where I wrote =P in the map textures.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
wtf is that thing on the bottom right corner?
Norton Anti-virus' alerter thing I think, it pops out occasionally when someones tries to haXx0r your b0x and lets you know.

Nice pic, Fire Phoenix. Do you actually play with the camera zoomed out that far?

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Do you actually play with the camera zoomed out that far?
who doesnt?
zoomed out to the max ftw o/

Best answers
Okay guys, special 1.3 content, just for you. This pic was taken in a 1.3 build from about a year ago, and it shows off the new 'Love Feature'. Enjoy!

Of course, since that was a year ago, we've improved the feature since then. Now you can select a player, hit the 'Love button', and your model will hug your opponent! Simple! It's based on the 'Friendships' in Mortal Kombat. My idea, of course. Pressing certain combos of buttons will unlock new animations... seriously, you should check out A18 on A18 action! Rawr!

Yeah, I'm kidding. Also? Pain sucks ass. Seriously, he totally sold out to the team. PR my ****... WE USED TO TEST TOGETHER MAN! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?!

Okay, I don't think Pain sucks ass. He's very cool. Still a sell out, but cool.

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
who doesnt?
zoomed out to the max ftw o/
Honestly, the team should make that the default camera view. All the pros use it and it just holds those who don't use it back. =/

Best answers
BOOOORING .... writing on the map is totally old ... done that .... every freakig player most of done that at least once ... i wrote "hell is better" and when people were reading i usually blasted theyr brains with a kamehameha or something like that..

or "This is a message to trow you off-gaurd ... " i had a lot of laughs with that .... it took me a lot to write that but ... it worked .... gave me 3-4 frags .... but i usually liked doing that not to kill the guy that was reading .... but to make him think i want to atack him .... and every dude that red the message started runing like a maniac ...

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Mist said:
BOOOORING .... writing on the map is totally old ... done that .... every freakig player most of done that at least once ... i wrote "hell is better" and when people were reading i usually blasted theyr brains with a kamehameha or something like that..

or "This is a message to trow you off-gaurd ... " i had a lot of laughs with that .... it took me a lot to write that but ... it worked .... gave me 3-4 frags .... but i usually liked doing that not to kill the guy that was reading .... but to make him think i want to atack him .... and every dude that red the message started runing like a maniac ...
You obviously haven't seen some of the incredible work that Dogma has done.

As for the picture I didn't expect you to post that >.< lol but thanks now I feel special! :eek:

Scruff if you want we can test together ;) jay kay jay kay

Everytime I join a game I press the "k" button until it stops. It's easier to see everything else while fighting. Hybs is right it should be default :x

Oh and yeah that's Norton antivirus =/ That little half a world thing is always there. I usually turn it off to play games as it improves my FPS ingame dramatically. But I was only having fun so i figured it wasn't necissary. ^.^

::EDIT:: :eek: :eek:

That's right I did it. I RELEASED forcepit content. I'm getting banned now because of what I have just done.

Oh yeah and I love Kidboy and David. Kidboy because he's my most frequent and favorite client. And Dave well... <3

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG Banned for posting FP pics that you took and posted in the FP, nub! ;P Good to see though that some community pics are making the potw. To everyone else, though: SUBMIT COOL PICS WITHOUT CUSTOM CONTENT, NUBS! ;P

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom