[Old PotW] New Nice Potw

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah, but Roshi's island is also right on the edge of an ocean so it stands to reason it'll deepen at some point.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All reference from games and the show have it as shallow though.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The only thing that would make it COOLER!!! Is if you could do something like this..

[video=youtube;bxrWFrvX5xE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxrWFrvX5xE[/video]

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Does water react with the player/character? I.e when he recharges KI or something... ??
I believe, i already answered this, aswell. But they never gave a answer about this. But i am curious. Cause this is a main part of the game when there's water involved lol.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All reference from games and the show have it as shallow though.
Well, I guess for an ocean the water is pretty shallow, but compared to what (seems) to be in the picture, it was way deeper than that. I think I have some pictures on my harddrive of the underwater area around the island from the Dragonball anime, as well as from one of the DBZ games, and while it isn't as deep it does have some depth to it. I know the map has a pretty nice start, so it's probably too late to get have it changed that drastically, but I figured I'd bring it up anyways.

If it does get the opportunity to get changed, however, one idea that I've really liked this whole time is if the map had its focus shifted to be underwater. There would be the house above the water, as well a couple of islands in the distance, but underwater would be where all the action and scenery is at. I guess to keep it short and simple, think of a regular terrain map (such as the Desert Duel map, I guess) and picture all of the terrain underwater, with the exception of the main island with the house, and a couple of others in the distance, above the surface. The idea is pretty far fatched, and I believe Grega and/or Raven said it would be hard to do because of how the combat is underwater, but I've always thought something like this would be really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom