new name

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well its just a little thing ^^
u got esf 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and than 1.4 right ?
well if esf goes 1.4 it shouldn't be called like that :S
u have bdk 1,2,3 than tenkaichi
and so u have many games were there doesn't exist a 4th edition
so what about use esf 2 than ?
think about it u guys have plenty of time ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
How do you know Earth Special Forces v1.4 will get released? They might even stop at the v1.3 version, you never know. Besides, they will always release patches. I believe when they do, the versions will be called: Earth Special Forces v1.3.1, v1.3.2, etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After ESF 1.3, ESF will more than likely be finished. So if there is a release past 1.3, it will more than likely just be called ESF. Because it's done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the sexy Kama said. After 1.3 the team will disband, close down the servers and close down the forums. Making millions of little children cry at night, which the esf lives on. See, the esf team isn't people, they are manaties that live on the essence of small children tears.

Best answers
i am not sure, but i think in an interview someone said that there exist an outline till 1.6.... please correct me if i'm wrong...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe they were being sarcastic or joking or something, I doubt that it will go that far, but woh knows, it's all up to the team, but they'll probably stop at 1.3, because over the years I think they've lost interest in DBZ or just don't love it the way they used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom