New Model: Who Doesn't Like FFXI?

Best answers
This is my first posted model here, though I have been modeling/skinning for quite some time. The following is the Curiass model, for those of you who are fans of Square-Enix's Final Fantasy XI (that online crap... BAH!)
----------------------------
The body suit comes first...

And afterwards the armor. Here it is compiled.

EDIT: Lolz he looks like tarzan... KH was good game. (nighty night all)
EDIT: This model is original, but some of the models on my website are edits of Vassago's Goku for ESF. Also, I made my Kazemaru, Ruaku, and Malik models from one base body (which is original btw.)
EDIT: What, praytell, is a flatskin? U mean the actual skin BMP?
EDIT: Waiting until next weekend to get the skinmap and case/sword models done; and also I might add the full mdl for your viewing pleasure (Milshape IE plugin)

Best answers
that is a very nice model.. skin looks a bit blurry though, try sharpening it other then that it is quite good considering i have never ever seen this guy gj

Best answers
this is a nice model man.
offtopic holy **** hi laheen havent seen u here 4ages

Best answers
Oh and did I mention I'm working on an ANDROID 18 model right now?
guess not, wow u guys really don't like FFXI lol

Best answers
i looked at ur site and your android 17 model is the only 17 mdel ive ever seen and i think its good except his hair looks exactly like your super 17. For the FFXI model, i kinda like it but the face and the hair look a little plain, ive never play FFXI yet (Im waiting for WOW) but i think its a pretty good model.

Best answers
yeah most of the stuff on my site is kinda old... have to get around to updating.

Bolteh2

B
i dont like ffxi, i dont like any ff version, i dont like anime, and i dont like this model + skin

and are you sure you completely made this model from scratch? because when i look at your site, all those models look like edits, and i think this one is an edit to,if its an edit -> credits, or this thread will die a horrible dead

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like that android 18 model verry well.
and the model of ff well............the face sucks but the rest is ok.

Best answers
ack, ur right, forgot the creds on my site...
Everything (EDIT: no, not everything, only my Android models and the James I are Vassago's Goku edits) on my site, with exception to this, is from Vassago's original Goku for ESF, and the face for the James I is from that same goku.
this model is from scratch however!

Off-topic: :\ wow Bolteh if you don't like anime then what are you doing here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbz is a manga ^_^ and can we see a flatskin i cant put my finger on it but it looks like sumthing i saw somewhere dunno what ( i could be wrong and i probebly am )

Bolteh2

B
im here to annoy you ppl and ban everybody for fun *evil*

nah, i just played this game once, got to their forums, started modelling, started posting here, became moderator, never left (because i wub et and magus)

and cuc also

Best answers
"and thats the historeh of bolteh..", lol :)
anywayz, i like the armored version, looks like a palladin, or something like that.

i really like your #18 model, gj on that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom