Best answers
my latest model
just finished it!!!!!!
it is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!(i think it is)

feed back plz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Awsome man, Its WAAAAAYYYY better then any other models you've modeled :) Good job but whats the Poly Count on that? Just Curious

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sweet, You guys got a new url? Well, I'll go start posting on the forums maybe, I guess?

Best answers
direct links!!!!!!!!!

adn thanks for the comments..poly count is about 1500

Best answers
//\\
// \\
// \\
// \\
// \\

nice but the legs are V shape and look un-natural,
though it would probably be fixed during animation i woud tend to fix it

Best answers
thanks for comments......
some d00d accused me for ripping(guy is called ned a greta modeller tho)
i just wanna say don't come with bull lik eu rippe dit or ne thing ok don't talk further about this

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
relax

D00d, noones sayin anything about ripping, the best thing to do, is NOT bring it up at all, like you just did

As for the model, which is what this thread is all about, it looks sweet, but, like your gohan model, the arms just arent long enough, fix that, and it will be awesome

Cheers

BTW... stay ON TOPIC!

Best answers
hello, i'm the one from the rage that was going to help with poly reduction but photoshop is being a female dog = p

though its hard to eplain look at about where the biceps are and the stomache, also the boots!!! they have lots of wasted polies and you don't atually have to make them go in, connect them to the leg also i see you either made a foot and put the big things around it(boot thing) or the leg is long because it kinda sticks out, eliminate that to save polys, when i get photoshop on i'll say alot more because 1500 is a bit to much, it barely looks like 1500 though, also i'm wondering under the armor do you have the torso and things still there? if you do i'd remove and pull it down a little so you couldn't see under it because i know shoulders can be a lot of polys or atleast take parts out that are directly under the armor because non visible(unused) polys have no purpose unless the player can remove armor.....more too come

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ic0nz Mystik brings up good points :) I think you should follow them because 1500 is just Whoa

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystik Gohan
hello, i'm the one from the rage that was going to help with poly reduction but photoshop is being a female dog = p

though its hard to eplain look at about where the biceps are and the stomache, also the boots!!! they have lots of wasted polies and you don't atually have to make them go in, connect them to the leg also i see you either made a foot and put the big things around it(boot thing) or the leg is long because it kinda sticks out, eliminate that to save polys, when i get photoshop on i'll say alot more because 1500 is a bit to much, it barely looks like 1500 though, also i'm wondering under the armor do you have the torso and things still there? if you do i'd remove and pull it down a little so you couldn't see under it because i know shoulders can be a lot of polys or atleast take parts out that are directly under the armor because non visible(unused) polys have no purpose unless the player can remove armor.....more too come
whehehe
thanks d00d i'll snap it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom