• Sux ass

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • its ok

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Couldnt Care less

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters
Best answers
Kool, I like. I give a 8 out of 10. i'd give it a 9 but its not skinned and i'd give it a 10 if he'd be able to use his swords.

Best answers
=] thx for input, if enough people like it ill see if i can get unisol to skinmap it and somone to skinn/animate it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill skin it if u make ganondorfs head!!!! lol if its for esf i can animate too

Best answers
lol im still messing around with it lol, his cheek bones always look all ... wrong, ill keep at it tho :p( the gannon that is)

Best answers
i'm making marth and roy.
maybe u can help me bile.
^_^
model is looking nice man.
good stuff. looks like a ninja, maybe u shuold put a cover over his head.
like a ninja!!!

peace

Best answers
Thats sweet man. Its like............................. well i dont know what its like.

Best answers
hehe is it for ESF?

anyways it looks allright,but about the cheekbones....i guess you could say they look....bad....

but anyways if its for ESF you could make him grow more hair and have a ninja mask on for the transformation,tis just an idea....

Best answers
you cant really judge the face untill there is a skin on it :p

I tried to cross gohan / Heie (yuyuhakusho)/Solid Snake&Hitokiri Batossai :p

(he has a Cross shaped scar on his face like the batossai's(cant see it cause its not skinned on :p)
(bandana = cross from snake & Heie, He has Heie's Face Gohans Clothes (bojack)

and some nifty hair :]

and my favorite colors as his color scheme

Asian, i have no clue tho those people r :( but i will help if ya send me some ref pics ([email protected])

Best answers
Yeah that was what i thought when i saw it "damn he looks alot like Solid Snake" Great model though, Id really use it if you release it :D

Best answers
nice, the chin and neck dont look right to me, but that might just be me lol

Best answers
Nice bile but if you gimme the model then dont let it lie down but let it stand up so when ya press front sight that ya get the front and not the top or left or something :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bwyaa! i love this model! well... mainly because its non esf ^_^
anyways... i see the face of solid snake in that, grreat job! if you need it animated, you know who to ask..

Best answers
I thought you'd like this Shijing :), ( i think ill take u up on the animating :D)

the reason som of u guys dont like his face is becaise i gave him heies facial structure, ill lower his jaw some, that will fix the problem,

Unisol, i milkshape is really retarded, and enjoys rotating my models into horrible positions, it takes me like 10 minutes just to get him back to his normal stance, so if he turns out all upside down and backwards (but still in tact) just rotate him till he suits your liking.

ill post an update ina few mins

as for a transformation, im not sure what i want to do, Im thinking ill make his hair change color, and grow out some, kinda like ssj2 gohans, and ill give him a bang, similar to ssj3 gokus or something

ooh, and those two pictures were taken at different times in models tweaking states, the pic with front side and back veiws is
older, the close up on his face is the newer version,
update soon =]

Best answers
bile im skinmapping your bojack gohan at the moment, its taking a hell lot of my time, and i still gotta do the other two so please be a bit patient :] i was going to finish the bojack one today and i started today so :p well i am almost ready but now i gotta go out with the family (darn) so it wont be for today anymore i guess...

Best answers
Originally posted by bile
you cant really judge the face untill there is a skin on it :p

I tried to cross gohan / Heie (yuyuhakusho)/Solid Snake&Hitokiri Batossai :p

(he has a Cross shaped scar on his face like the batossai's(cant see it cause its not skinned on :p)
(bandana = cross from snake & Heie, He has Heie's Face Gohans Clothes (bojack)

and some nifty hair :]

and my favorite colors as his color scheme

Asian, i have no clue tho those people r :( but i will help if ya send me some ref pics ([email protected])
You know, it's much easier to spell Kenshin, than batossai ;)

I like this model. I personally think the face is fine. I like that style. All it needs are some good animations and skins (and maybe some sprites).

Best answers
Originally posted by UniSol
bile im skinmapping your bojack gohan at the moment, its taking a hell lot of my time, and i still gotta do the other two so please be a bit patient :] i was going to finish the bojack one today and i started today so :p well i am almost ready but now i gotta go out with the family (darn) so it wont be for today anymore i guess...

im not rushing you, take your time, i did.

take your time, do a good job =] dont give yourself a deadline, it will be done when its done.

and i dont like the name Kenshin :p, Batossai sounds better, andwhen he is the Batossai he is cool, when he is kenshin ... well ... hes Kenshin :p that he is (AGG i HATE the way he talks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom