• its ok

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Couldnt Care less

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters
Best answers
ack lol, u should use his old arms :) these new arms are too low res ^_^

Best answers
his arms look kinda like Hiei(s) now , i think its really good- only thing that looks wierd to me is that his arms look squeezed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bile
ack lol, u should use his old arms :) these new arms are too low res ^_^
we could always use the old arms or just edit these a lot

Best answers
a little question. why u dont release one of your models (ssj2gohan) before starting new? :D

Best answers
hmm :p, i have an idea, ill just wait untill the skinmap / skin / animation / compile is done b4 starting a new model, when all i do is make model :p

more efficient ^_^

Best answers
a little question. why u dont release one of your models (ssj2gohan) before starting new?
Well thats cause bile does the modelling and i am doing the skinmapping of Bojack Gohan, Ssj2 Gohan and Vegetto then when its finished it has to be given back to bile who will give it to a skinner and when that will be all done then it will probably be released so just wait for the models and dont start flaming me for workin to slow on the skinmapping or something!!!

I came on the site however to tell bile that he should have recieved an email which concludes the BOJACK GOHAN SKINMAPPED, so whoever the skinner will be, be prepared... :D

*EDIT* Lol, just saw that bile did a reply just a sec before i did so bile why dont ya get online m8 :smile:

Best answers
The arms do look squashed (that's a funny word, squashed, sQUAAAAshed), and they seem to be too short.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i liked the idea you came up with to make this model.
his arms are a little small though. looking at it from the front (the skinned pic) the arms look too skinny. maybe you should make them more wide. (or bigger muscles)
i really like it though.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its awesome, although I think the chest sticks out a little too much. But its not like its going to matter when your playing :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok im gonna fix the arms today since bile cant.

the reason the chesk sticks out is because hes in a wierd position, hes leaning back you cant tell from the front

Best answers
the guys is in the typical "Im really pissed off" dbz stance u know the one where he arches his back to the point where it looks like it should break :p

Best answers
Not quite but Eh :), it was Vlad or Shadow Fox =]

Best answers
Well the skinmaps of the three models of BiLe (Bojack Gohan, Gohan Ssj2 & Vegetto) are done, I finished vegetto yesterday so BiLe should have it at the moment, but the bojack and ssj2 are done some time ago, especially the bojack, now i wonder whats takin so long to skin them?

Got problems with skinmap soccer? I hope not :(

Dont want to rush ya or somethin on makin that skin :) just askin cause i realy wanna play em ingame sometime :smile:

Best answers
Nice model.. from some reason it reminds me of Rikimaru from the Tenchu series, must be the swords though. :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh just a update,

arms are fixed now and its getting compile into esf with trunks then im gonna do some sprites and it will be done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom