Best answers
/http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p6a224380743d41161a59890b2c7d8ed3/fbd67044.jpg

plz crit :) its still needs a lot of work to go tho

Best answers
yeah i guess it looks good except like slander said the arms are too long, uless ur makin MR.LONGARMS! lol :)

Best answers
Hey Lilman ure someone I didn't hear for a long time ;). I agree with slander u should make the arms shorter. is it a model of someone specific? An d did u get milkshape back 2 do it?

Best answers
well the forearms are just extrusions that i put there to give you an idea of the arms.. this is my second model ive started (the robot on milkshape was the first) what im gonna do is make this one a base model then make for guys for it for a game me and my friend are making. its gonna be like a palidin but ones catholic, egyptian, budist, and jewish... im looking at a loot of ancient pics of what soldiers looked like in the past (biblical times( and making armor with sybols all over it (like the cross, ankh/ eye of horas, star of david, and the wheel of life) im get some concepts up asap to give you all an idea if im confusing you.... but trust me.. its gonna rule

and to Moshe Kipod Ham its on 3dsmax 4.2 i dont have milkshape anymore cuz i didn't want to pay to register it

Best answers
if i make the arms any smaller he's gonna look like a midget

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 things...
1: uum.. those are the strangest muscles anatomy wise... find some good anatomy pics for ref,
2: the second part of the arms are added rather awkwarly, smooth there connection a little, find good ref pics for arms too ^_^

Best answers
abs look to much like an upside down triangle, they shouldnt be going inward liek that, other then that i like, arms look good

Best answers
**UPDATE**

i still need to work on the forearm and the hands are coming along.. they still look odd for some reason

Best answers
again.. the abs are off cus its armor... not actually the stomache. that goes with the rest with the rest of the muscles too.. thats why i keep saying that anatomy isn't what i really need right now

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the muscles Shijing, who knows it's not even a human model, let's just wait till it's shaped a little further.

Best answers
Lilman said:
its gonna be like a palidin but ones catholic, egyptian, budist, and jewish... im looking at a loot of ancient pics of what soldiers looked like in the past (biblical times( and making armor with sybols all over it (like the cross, ankh/ eye of horas, star of david, and the wheel of life) im get some concepts up asap to give you all an idea if im confusing you.... but trust me.. its gonna rule
READ lol it is human
And u made a gr8 inprovement with the arms lilman :yes:
GJ!!! :D

Best answers
Very nice Lilman, it looks accurate to a Human body (not mine unfortunatly). Oh yeah.. is this just a 'for the heck of it model' or are you gonna build someone outta this?

Nevermind..

Best answers
**UPDATE**

im really starting to like this model ;) the more i work on it the more i want to work on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom