New Model For Elemental-Fusion...

Best answers

i forgot polycount, ill get it in a sec

freeza saga goku if u didnt guess lol

i have alot more to show if ur interested

Best answers
Nah, wasn't he like that just before he turned ssj cos he got the crap kicked into him?

Best answers
Yeah that sounds right cause a few mins after he got beaten up he threw a hissy fit and turned SSJ.

Best answers
he turned liek this at the end of the fight....ssj one is coming...if u dotn have his origional mode, how do you transform?

Best answers
What was wrong with the current Goku of elemental fusion ;)
It looks great. Can't wait to see it skinned.:yes: :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As per usual your models are excellent, seems to be alot of polys what engine is it going to be used on? Yeah im interested in seeing some more. Keep em' coming! :D

BrunO

Best answers
for quake 3

its 1650 polys,, it will work, a couple of BFP models were 2000 and it run pefect

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ya thats an awesome Goku model. :D
If you get around to finishing it could you plz post it here again. ;D

Best answers
ill msake sure i pose al the models here when they are skinned.

Best answers
Good Job Ersen!

It's great to see how things are comming along for you! :D

Keep up the good work!

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
can be done in 1350 polygons...no need for it to be 1650 polygons. U can easily cut that down by removing those wasted polygons in the upper torso. lower torso is fine...low poly too. Then again y waste 1000 polygons in the thigh when the freakin thigh doesn't even bend ya know.

also...looks like u used the same had model on that from all your other gokus...

Best answers
can be done in 1350 polygons...no need for it to be 1650 polygons. U can easily cut that down by removing those wasted polygons in the upper torso. lower torso is fine...low poly too. Then again y waste 1000 polygons in the thigh when the freakin thigh doesn't even bend ya know.
yeah , i could do it with 1200 but i was told to use 2000 polys. thas why i did it in between, its actully around 1550 without being cut. I dont want to go too low and not too high

thanks anyway :)

Yep, i used the same head and modified it, im reamking my models in the T arm format. I added spikes to the back of the head too.

Best answers
Originally posted by Dirty Harry
i wanna see some FF8 models
wrong topic to post in, great job so far on the model, it looks nice, hope the skin will be just as good. Good Luck!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice model man I like it alot, not much to crit on, its a sweet ass model

Umm but I would add just a few more polies in the feet if you feel like it, cause from the angle render it looks not like normal foot ^_^

SKIN SKIN SKIN!!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by senior_superboy

wrong topic to post in, great job so far on the model, it looks nice, hope the skin will be just as good. Good Luck!
actually Elemental Fusion is about final fantasy and dbz so it's cientof the correct topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom