New mode, that's new and fresh

Best answers
Hi, I'm new here, so hey everyone.

It's really great to see that you guys are actually working on this amazing mod.
I played esf 1.1 with that non stop melee, yup those where the days...

Anyway, back to topic.
I was wondering this for a long time.
Could you guys make a new mode that actually works like this (or resembles it).

• So there will be randomly one player chosen and given the possibillity to have unlimited unlocked power. (so a strong villain type)
    And all other players needs to take this chosen player down with all their might.
  • The chosen player will not be able to transform or increase power (because he is to powerfull).
    And the others will be able to do the normall stuff they can.
    Now I'm saying this with the experience of 1.1 melee, it was just hit, run, blast thing.
    I dont know how it's gonna be now, because grabbing a strong villain doesn't make any sense. (The grabbing things could be just disabled or something for this mode)
  • Now with the scores, it should be based on total damage system or anykind and the most damage done against the chosen player will win the round.
    But if the chosen player can hold his oponents for about example 10 minutes, he will be the winner.

This will definitly would be a good time for people that are beaten up alot (like me) , IF he gets chosen randomly :D

It's just a suggestion of a ... let's say an old player.

I know you guys would just read this and say "Noob, just shut up".
Well i kinda understand you guys, because you guys do this for free.

And I think this will actually turn out the best mod ever created on a populair anime ever!
The best DBZ game on pc!! (There isn't any dbz game for the pc)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like Broly Mode to me. Will possibly come out after the release of ESF: Final as an addon.

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was thinking the same thing.. Brolly Mode. Can't remember whos server it was running on but it was kinda kewl even if it were a little buggy at times. Also reminds me of Halo Juggernaut.

Best answers
Broly mode? Never thought of that... and never knew that it existed also. :D

But I don't think they would include the broly model in it, as it is forbidden to suggest those things that aren't in the manga of dbz. (broly does not exist in manga)
Can't imagine it either (broly wins the round, destroys the whole server and your pc just blows up)

By "Addon" do you mean with something like amxx mod?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something like that, see it as a 4th party mod. It will probably not be made by any of the ESF team members (unless one of them wants to do that in their free-free time), but there is always a chance someone else in the community gives it a try.

Mk4

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds like a very cool mode indeed!
If anyone knows Lemming ball z they have a mode similliar to it lol :p they call it "the one" mode and its all vs 1 player who has max PL
though im not so sure how balanced it will be with the new esf gameplay features
Coding wise, is such a mode a difficult task?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemmingball has that?

Wasn't there when i tried it. Sound pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom