New mode and team

Best answers
Ok, I'm gonna make this short and simple and to the point.

The new mode would be like the game hunted in TFC expect it be something like Protect Bulma or dende or something. So you have to protect that one person for as long as possible or maybe have a little escape point that they can run too. Like for Bulma she has to get to the Space Ship ASAP and dende jas to go inside a cave or something. Also most of the strong beams and ki balls should be disabled (unless u want a challange)

For a new team we should have a Nuetral Team other then just good and evil cause at times I just wanna kick both their asses and have no1 on my team. Like the Androids were neutral all they wanted to do was to kill goku and thats all.

UPDATE:I got a new idea ^_^

For Tournament Mode if they add it to ESF they should have civilian team to watch (like in TFC) and you can pic charaters like Bulma Dr.Briefs Ooolong and Master Roshie and etc... to watch for fun and root on the home team :p.

Advance Meele Suggestion: Ok, I'm really up for making ESF more team like so I have a suggestion for advance meele why not have two people advance meele one person like on the show and they can do all their combos and stuff on him but the person whos getting ganged up on gets all power hits (knocks you back) till there they hit one of them and they have to go flying back then it go back to normal advance meele with 1 on 1 again.

^_^ Hope u like it :yes:

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This has been suggested before, and sadly turned down. The idea mentioned before was pretty much exactly what you're suggesting... It was original, and well different, but to be honest... Hunted wasn't a popular TFC gamemode either. Kids now-a-days like up front nonestop action now... No strategizing, no teamplay, no nothing, just deathmatch all the way. That's another reason why game developers are developing games like Quake IV (fast, and well furious game play).

It's quite sad.

But anyways, it's a nice suggestion, and it would be a nice addition. Though disabling strong beams & ki balls wouldn't be interesting, especially since PowerStruggles are being totally redone for 1.3. Think about it. If someone shot a strong beam at Bulma/Dende, and someone shot a beam 90° from it, and if timed correctly, you could maricously save your "hunted" from certain doom. Would be a nice "OMG I HAD HIM!" type situations.

Best answers
Eh, that sucks that it was turned down. I mean I like alittle bit of team work cause I know in some games its like wtf guys stop messing around and play I need help. They really need to put the team element back into games. I blame the single player first person shooters =P but hey if you got anything you could add onto this that be great and wat do you think about a nuetral team?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
There was an "unofficial" neutral team back in ESF Beta 1.0 (I think), but it was a bug, and it caused alot of problems, including people nuking both teams at the same time, and getting double the power than both the red, and blue team combined. It wasn't a pretty sight too be honest. I only witnessed this happen once on a server, and even I didn't like it. So I'm :no: on the idea of a neutral team, but if it can be balanced (And I can't think of a way to do it), then yah, it might work.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember that bug. It alowed you to change your character in spectator mode so you were a playing spectator :p

Anyhow the neutral team idea soulds good :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like team based fighting. ESF has a lot of it. For example. If you throw someone into a team mate, they can A. Charge a beam. B. hit them. C. Make a KI blob for them to throw them into.

Or, if a team player is adv. meleeing. Just charge a big beam, beam jump, and wait. Vualla he's dead AND you did some team based action.

Simple melee: Someone knocks back a guy twice, they both do ki blobs at the guy. You win either way.

Best answers
Yeah, esf does have alot of it already but they don't got things like 2 people vs 1 person in advance meele mode that be cool I might added also I added they civilian team idea.

nge

Best answers
It would be WAY too easy to kill the 3rd party in this game. Swoop, drift in, teleport past opponents, smack them till you or they die, repeat as needed.

Best answers
I said like in Team Fortess where they had the 3rd party team locked in a room with invisble walls like that you know so we couldnt get to them. Also what would be the point of going after them no fun in that unless you wanna role play the bad guy in DragonBall z and go to the City map and have them all run away while U DOMINATE THEM!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA. Also thats the whole point of making them easy to kill so we could have I dunno let say a hunted map for esf :p

Best answers
Ok, I'm gonna make a suggestion to advance meele but it doesn't extactly go with this thread but w.e a suggestion is a suggestion.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like the Androids were neutral all they wanted to do was to kill goku and thats all.
Yeah because killing people isn't evil at all... -.-

Best answers
Lets not go into the whole good, evil thing alright cause we all know some people kill cause they can others cause they the have to and blah blah blah.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Double posting is something that moderators frown upon, just a little suggestion to use the edit button.
Krazy-Killa said:
This has been suggested before, and sadly turned down. The idea mentioned before was pretty much exactly what you're suggesting... It was original, and well different, but to be honest... Hunted wasn't a popular TFC gamemode either. Kids now-a-days like up front nonestop action now... No strategizing, no teamplay, no nothing, just deathmatch all the way. That's another reason why game developers are developing games like Quake IV (fast, and well furious game play).

It's quite sad.

But anyways, it's a nice suggestion, and it would be a nice addition. Though disabling strong beams & ki balls wouldn't be interesting, especially since PowerStruggles are being totally redone for 1.3. Think about it. If someone shot a strong beam at Bulma/Dende, and someone shot a beam 90° from it, and if timed correctly, you could maricously save your "hunted" from certain doom. Would be a nice "OMG I HAD HIM!" type situations.
What he said sums up what I was thinking.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I like the civillian character idea, but it would never get in. First they would have to create models and stuff and it would just take up space on the servers and create mayor ping. I think the 2 v 1 melee might aleady be in, i suggest takeing a look at the 1.3 outline thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, the civilian idea, I could just imagine the issues.

Player1: ****, I'm Bulma...
Player2: stfu and run
Player1: **** this, I hate being the civilian
/leave

It would cause harassment to people who can ohnly run as they're weapon.

Best answers
There colud be a timer that counts to zero and lets say that Bulma constructs some mega-weapon ore what ever she creates/ repaires it while one team proteckts her and other tries to stop them.
They could protect also an objekt like a space ship ore a dieing / injured ... some one while one (ore more) player(s) go out and gather a certain number (just one) of sensu beans / medicin / ore seek for Dende.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dran said:
Hmmm... what about the new ideas I posted?
Post your own ideas in a new thread. If you post something in a thread that does not relate to it then it is considered spam and you will be warned. Also, as someone said above please do not double post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom