new Melee system

Best answers
I'm sorry to interupt you with this question, but wil the old melee still exist in the new melee system ore wil you only be able to use the swinging thing (no offence). And another thing, i saw somthing in the little movie from fast kicking, so is it possible to kick realy fast in the new system??

(don't blame my bad english)

>>Demon<<...

Best answers
Uhmm first.. the little movie is with Throwing not kicking.. and well dont ask about the new melee system (from PCJoe)

ohh i noticed a little mistake.. in the movie.. your losing health WHEN he throws. not WHEN you hit the wall! :D

Best answers
As far as the new melee goes, we don't know nothing about advanced melee except for what you saw in the video clip. . . and the fast kicking thing, I don't know what to tell you, but let's just say it'll be good

*EDIT: Welcome to the ESF forums, enjoy
._.;

Best answers
when goku throws the other goku the 2e time (before he does that he come kicking like hell on the other goku) :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, suffice it to say that there is no real assurance of the contents of the entire new system. I'm almost positive that you will be able to do more than just swing your opponent around.

However, I believe Joe had stated that you can toggle between the basic and the new advanced melee system in 1.2.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
when you say that you can toggle between the basic and the new advanced melee system in 1.2. do you mean server side or cilent side ?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Server side of course. It wouldn't make sense to smash someone client side while they try to grapple you with the new system.

Best answers
alright can u tell me another move they are going to have in esf beta 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you read Ss4gogeta we don't know nothing about the New Melee System all we know is about the swing they showed in the clip be patience and found out when 1.2 is release.^_^

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are going to have an instant death move where you type out a word to a rhythm, much like in dance dance revolution. Type to the beat and your character will unleash a powerful and dramatic kamikazi attack anhihilating your opponent. Screw it up and you explode on the 10th note.

Yeah, or not. Look, people aren't spreading around info on 1.2 because if you knew what it as before it came out you'd get bored and they'd have nothing to tease you with. Find something else to do for a while...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in order to find out about new melee system u will have to wait for 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom