NEW MELEE MOVE "push&shove"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok this is my new idea for a melee move.. Double click and hold mouse2 to get your player to position himself into a "ready to shove stance".

basicly it works kinda like a combinations of basic melee and throwing..

So after double clicking *M2* I fly into someone and the first hit is just a regular basic melee hit.. but now for the 2nd hit i can do this new move, the "Push&Shove"

So i fly into my opponent again while holding *M2* and we engage in a Push&shove situation.. i can control where i push him with the mouse by looking in the direction i wish to push. While im pushing the player who's being pushed may resist my push.. and slow me down or even stop me..

How the push system works: If he resists while i push then the speed i pushed him is determined by pl (turbo is optional). If he resists and im not pushing my momentum can quickly be slowed down to a hault in about 2-5 seconds.

If the enemy manages to stop my push they get 1 automatic free basic melee hit on me sending me flying back. Or if they hold "M1" they can reverse the push and characters will switch positions as the push continues.

The purpose of the Push&shove you can push people into walls/destructable objects/the ground for more damage. (3/2) of a regular basic melee hit.. It's

If the person being pushed saved energy and holds jump when they are pushed into the wall/floor they recover at the same speed as if they were knocked to the ground with regular basic melee.

also if the pusher flies into a wall/ground diagonally then the person being pushed may hold the jump button to reverse the push&shouve( the animations is the character using the ground/wall as leverage)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea actually sounds pretty interesting actually :). I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more speculation on the idea however, but it is a good suggestion :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
'Pushing' makes it sound kind of weak, but since this is designed to hit people into walls/floors, maybe call it a Ki Push or something?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
A ki push would be interesting.

Like for it to work, you would have to stand still for a couple seconds charging it up, if someone is close to you when the charge finishes and your aiming the mouse close enough to them, they will get pushed away.

Another way like in the show would be anyone standing directly to your left and right would get pushed away after the charge finishes.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actually i like this 1 better then the offensive ki push i suggest cuz this one seems simple and very playable( Diverse/Unique)

A defensive "ki push" could be like this..

When powering up double tap forward in the direction you wish to push.. sending the player who your facing and is who's in range flying back. (the range should be almost as close as a block)

The player will fly back about 1 and 1/2 the distance the current basic melee hit does.. and the player flies back nearly 3 to 5 times faster..( it should be fast enough to make the player feal as if they were jerked so that they lose track of where they were.)

Landing a "ki push" drains up to 1 and 1/2 the ki of a teleport if the amount of ki is less then that then the distance the person flies back is measured by the amount of ki.

Best answers
you should be able to sandwich people like if 2 people are doing this push shove thing like they could run them in to the other push shoving guy and they would collide and cause more damage to both of them it may sound stupid but i think it would be cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom