New MELEE ADD IN!

Best answers
Ok This 1 is simple :p

Lets say you caught someone off gaurd and swooped into their *Back* while holding nothing...(keep in mind they are in the air)

You should have a 3 second time frame to do 4 options..

1) up arrow- fierce uppercut.. hits them up
2) right arrow - fierce kick... u can aim with mouse sends them flying
3) left arow -fierce punch .. u can aim with mouse sends them flying
4) down arrow - a fierce back blow sending them down to the ground

( during the animation The player who is getting hitt in the back should slowly turn around as the blow is being dealt .. so 1 second.. he turns.. 2nd secnd he turns 3rd second he sees the guy/girl behind him but isn't fully turned around, Then BAM he gets hit)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda like the way they put it in the design documents better ^^

But tell me one thing how can you hold W + up arrow + aim with your mouse at the same time.

If with the arrows you mean movement keys than how can you hold back while swooping with W ^^

Best answers
Grega said:
I kinda like the way they put it in the design documents better ^^

But tell me one thing how can you hold W + up arrow + aim with your mouse at the same time.

If with the arrows you mean movement keys than how can you hold back while swooping with W ^^
ok let me go into Some detail with this...

Player A Swoops into player B's back... They Engage.... NOt like adv melee

but both players are engaged with No bubble around them.. they cant be hurt.

when player A hits player B the engage is broken and player b is sent flying and player a can do w/e he wants from there

They are engaged for 3 seconds maximum.... so when player A Swoops into player B's back both players go into slow motion .... During the first 2 seconds player A is setting up for a hit... While PLayer B is turning around(this is an animation)

During these 3 seconds you press wich ever arrow you want... On the 3rd second player A hits player B with his choice of the 4 attacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom