new map :P

Best answers
That looks good. Really like it.

I didn't know you mapped.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha "I play in the WTF map!" xD hahaha

Clean lands map? dunno, looks clean and nice man! again nice job of you =)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might I inquire where you learned that technique ^^ ?

Looks good by the way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEAH! I finally get to see a pic of his new map, great job there man, really good indeed. And your textures don't look half-bad either, but I have nothing to say that is bad about the map or any crits, so that's good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe remove 7 tres, will be fine enough, it lowers the lagyness aswell, would be an awesome fightmap, also a hide map xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you'll be ok, but what are the facecount and r_speeds?

Best answers
It looks great. That is a very good map. Especially to fight in.

And ravendust, look at the top of the pics and you will get a feeling of what the r_speeds are at.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a very very nice map, the epoly is perfect like that, trees are also fine, this really is a great map man, I love, so have you thought of a name for this yet?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, looking nice there =] but that specific type of tree is kinda boring and dont fit =P but then again there arent many custom made trees around so...=o

Edit:
Couldnt help it =x

A screeny from MS but with backfaces, makes it look good from all views, the thing is HL it self doesnt have backfaces showing, that means the tree will look much more skinny and weird from some angles...I can solve it by duplicating the faces and turning them but that will double the polies x_x and the tree is high enough as it is =/ 460 polies exactly.

Best answers
Looks nice, but I liked the other texture more.
What is the face count at so far?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Super Veggeto i know trees realy boring, but those trees are only one that i have.
I know, thats why I'm gonna offer my tree if you wanna use it...it has around 460 polies right now and it's without doubled leafs so I'm not sure how it's gonna look ingame...

Heres the MS3D file with textures (the trunk texture is the original ESF one):
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A554B0757B22C339
Anyone who wants to use it be my guest =] edits are allowed too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks really nice.

I have a suggestion for the name - esf_sundown.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, nice name, or maybe esf_redribbonbase, oh wait, that's a bit corny, I vote for sundown. but that map really looks good, I like those textures too, you see, it didn't turn out as bad as you thought, grass looks nice.

about the base, looks very nice, not used to seeing a helicopter in esf, what's the max r_speeds you getting at terrain(?), I hope it's difficult to find their base, then I can figure it out before you all, lol, sorry i'm just crazy atm.

Best answers
Super Veggeto, that tree looks nice :> but i dont think that it'll look good in-game, and 460 polies lil bit too much...
donnierisk, "it didn't turn out as bad as i thought", because i changed grass texture lol. and i think i'll choose name esf_sundown ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom