Best answers
Here's a new map idea, the place where The tree of Might happened.

Retired
Best answers
plz refresh my mind, i remember the title. but i can't remember where that was.

Best answers
fudge, i was thinking about that same idea last night...:cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Hey!

Hety thats a pretty cool idea...would also be cool is a bot of turles (doubt that would happen) but a good idea.:)

Best answers
k...

Yea that is a original idea. I would like to see a map on places that were only showed once like pui pui's planet or yakons planet or something but "hey thats me"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah in the background there could be a giant tree, and the mapp filled all kinda trunks and sh*t(No pun intened and)

Retired
Best answers
no one here to refresh my memory?? i can't remember where that was. and Xeno if you were talking to me, my name is Judge ;)

Best answers
Maybe this helps :)

A small probe from Outer Space lands and causes a forest fire. Gohan and Kuririn manage to put out the fire and save a small purple dragon, but the forest is destroyed. Saddened, they gather the dragon balls, and Gohan wishes the Forest back to its earlier state. The next morning, the probe activates and starts scouting out the earth. It reports back to a strange group of Space Pirates, led by a mysterious leader. They decide that the planet is suitable for growing "Shinseiju (Tree of Might)," and plant the seed. The Shinseiju literally demolishes several square miles in its growth, and starts sucking the life out of everything. The tree is made to bear fruit for the gods (Think the Immortality peaches in the old Chinese Myths). Goku, Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Chaozu, and Yamcha all rush to the base of the tree (Gohan was told by his mother to stay home), where they face off against the Pirates. Gohan sneaks away from his mother to fight, and runs into a Saiya-jin, the leader of the pirates, who looks exactly like his dad. Tares grabs Gohan, and recognizing that he's part Saiya-jin, creates a fake moon. Oozaru Gohan comes after Goku first, and a small fight begins between them. This fight lasts until Gohan sees Higher Dragon, in which Gohan's short attention span is diverted. Enraged, Tares blows the Dragon away, and then attacks Gohan. Goku cuts off the Gohan's tail, and sets him aside where he's safe. Having defeated the rest of the Z warriors, Tares' henchmen surround our hero. Goku takes them all on and kills the lot with ease. Tares resumes the fight, and they find that their power levels are nearly equal. Tares grabs some of the fruit from the Tree, and takes a healthy bite. He then trashes Goku, leaving him for dead. Goku attempts to make a Genki-dama, and the other heroes band together against Tares to stall for time. The villain defeats them all with ease, and concentrates back on Goku just in time to see him lob the ball of energy. Tares deflects the Genki-dama, and is totally unaffected. The earth had been drained so much that it was impossible to gather any real energy. Goku begins draining energy from the Tree of might itself, until he builds one last Genki-dama. He then confronts Tares for the last time, and hits him with the attack. Both Tares and the tree are destroyed, and all of the energy taken by the tree is restored to the earth.

Retired
Best answers
yeah thanks it did help :)

*EDIT*BTW wasn't it Turles??*EDIT*

Best answers
Yeah just Put this big old tree in the middle and ruins all about.

Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
no one here to refresh my memory?? i can't remember where that was. and Xeno if you were talking to me, my name is Judge ;)
lol sry judge, i said fudge because i didn't feel like saying ****

Best answers
Hey Goto Suggestions And Check out my Poll/s Plz only vote Once If ur Gonna Vote.Thx Alot it Will be Appreciated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh btw, after my current map, thats next on the list.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the movie recap..... but they show it like evey week on toonami cause there too damn lazy to get brolli :S

Best answers
( off topic i know )

i know this is off topic but when i click on the project rivalry link it downloads some weird file.... what do i do with it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom