ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Ok, ive just finished s2k_greattournament for the beta ... it was made in a kind of contest .. my an a friend betted that i can do a good map in 7 hours (+ compile time) ... and .. i think its good ^^
check it out on www.s2k.de.tt in the downloads section ^^

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
its barron though all tourny maps are.... still good though

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
barron? whuts that?

Red Saiyan Mod
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
nice map

Good Job there. its very nice. plenty of room to fight. Still no senzu beans though.

Best answers
Both me and Zero have checked your map out and decided it was really good. We was wondering if you would be interested in having it as an official ESF map. Note that if you agree, we would want the .rmf file to tweak it out a little bit and maybe add some new textures to it, and also to play around with it for a new game mode type, but you would get all the credit for it. So either pm me or Zero if you are interested. :) Your box was full, so you might want to clean that out ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Both me and Zero have checked your map out and decided it was really good. We was wondering if you would be interested in having it as an official ESF map. Note that if you agree, we would want the .rmf file to tweak it out a little bit and maybe add some new textures to it, and also to play around with it for a new game mode type, but you would get all the credit for it. So either pm me or Zero if you are interested. :) Your box was full, so you might want to clean that out ;)
hey wow, thats awesome, congrats DJ Ready, and Nighthawk try pm'ing him on redsaiyan.net forums.. he checks there too.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
yay ^_^ /me is happeh ^_^

Best answers
its so fun to host a tourney on! wonderful map!, i think it would be a great offical map . also, new game mode? does that mean there will be a tournament game mode???

Best answers
can someone PLEASE post pics of the map PLEASE!!!.
here, there not great pics,

Tournamnet map

tournament map pic 2

:yes: Great map, one of my favorites including all the beta maps, to play on :D. The only thing i'd change is put a light in that building you can go in (the one the fighters watch from) its way to dark in there, it would be better IMO if you could see in there, other then that :yes: :yes: :yes:

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
maybe, but i only hasd 7 hours time to make the map ^^ and its still good ^^
i already planned my next map ^^ .. i think it will be an expansion of my very first map ever .. esf_s2k_budokai_alpha ^^
or maybe another map .. we will c ^^

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN
hey wow, thats awesome, congrats DJ Ready, and Nighthawk try pm'ing him on redsaiyan.net forums.. he checks there too.
Thnx for heads up ;)

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That new game mode,is it about a duel mode where 2 fighters are in the ring and the others spectate or watching from a building or the sitting places.And how about if you touch the area that surrounds the arena you die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom