Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, at first glance it would look like a gohan or a goku, but the scale button does wonders, i may use this on several models past this point,

ive got a temporary skin on it to give you a better idea of the model,

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/antisamus.JPG 752 polys thus far (yes its angelfire, if the link dont work try again later, my primary image host is down)
ignore the strange shadows on the arms, i didnt reweld the vertexes after i imported it into 3dsm and the light casts some really dark shadows in some awkward places as well,
if i wasnt so lazy id make a new pic, but oh well

theres no credits to be given to anyone but myself,

if anyone wants to use this as a base for something i might letcha, they all skinmapped and ready to go

jus AIM me, im sure we can work somethin out

Bolteh2

B
looks like krillins body ;)

looks preyy good, besides the hole in his groin area :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a shadow, the light source is above him and left that nasty lil bugger of a black spot there,

Bolteh2

B
yeah, k, didnt ralize that :p looks like a hole, but meh

another small thing, fix the skinmap for the feet, its all ****ed :x

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know, i might redo it, or might not, im tryin to keep the number of bmps to a minimum, and i aint got much rom on that partcular map,

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perfect for a radditz period goku (with no blue shirt and no boots) i can do the chest and feet if you want. i AIMed u, no answer :(

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eminem said:
i like nuttzy :D:D:D
and His Models
And Of Mr.Smo to :D:D:D
eminem said:
i learning to be a MODELER or SKINER im newbie
"eminem", please DO NOT double post again. I've seen you doing it on and on again in other threads as well, and the next time you do it will result in a warning. Please use the
button on your previous post to add more content into it.

Also, please do not stray off-topic either.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eminem said:
i am so sorry but i am NEWBIE
Here you go, read through this and you should be fine. =]

And eh.. no need to reply to this, this isn't the place for such a conversation. Back on topic about the model.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im guessing cuz i dont see a filetype in there, it HAS top point to a file, looking at it there its pointing to a directory,

please dont make any offtopic posts in my thread, i appreciate that you like my work, but i like my threads ontopic, and you have drug into into the pits of hell

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_Eminem said:
Ok Sorry Again
why do my sig not work :(
Sorry to do this to a newbie, but rules are rules and since I reminded TWICE in two different posts to stop posting off-topic and you still do it, warning for Eminem/Majin Eminem (same IP used for accounts, multiple accounts isn't permitted either).

If you want help, go to the help section. I don't want to see a single off-topic post from you in this thread now.

And just so everyone get's this:
BACK ON TOPIC.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_Eminem said:
wtf lol what is that ?????
Let me make it simple, since your brain is obviously incapable of understanding it....

There is something called forum rules and amongst them is the rule of not posting off-topic and not double posting. READ THE RULES PAGE that I linked you to. If you continue this sort of behaviour, you ARE heading down the road to getting banned.

*Closed* due to too many off-topic posts.

Sorry Nuttzy, you can make another fresh thread without all of this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom