xD

🍂 Regular
Best answers
It's almost an episode of Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf, rifk

Maddox's a genius.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was a good article. I never heard of that documentary before until reading Maddox's take on it.

"Watching this video is like being bu****** with stupid."

(edited it so I don't get in trouble)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's completely right I think. If there were any real credence to that kid's theory... we wouldn't know the theory.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said that the fact that that man is still alive proves everyone wrong... I don't know about you, but if the man spouting conspiracy theories suddenly died, I would be a little suspicious. I'm not saying I believe in the conspiracy, I'm just pointing out he's wrong about that.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's his point they make the guy spouting conspiracy theories dissapear before he starts spouting them and spreading them around if there was a theory that big they would have people looking around monitering the net to close down any sites and such the minute it happend so no one finds out.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S, you can't hide information on the net. Once you send something like that to one site, it spreads like wildfire. I could be making a conspiracy video right now about the government and they would have no idea.

My point is if a conspiracy theorist is involved in a car crash where his arms are tied behind his back and hes been stabbed 12 times, shot 4 times, and gagged while in the back of his trunk, people might think something was up

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think that was about the fact that he knows info i believed he was pointing out that if human life wasnt important to them they would of killed him already

i figured it was just an example that they wouldnt kill 100,000 people for no reason, of course i could be wrong

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have an interview of Avery Dylan which shows exactly the type of person he is, though I don't think I'm allowed to post a link since it's basically entering the political discussion territory also after the interview portion the rest of the document debunks Avery Dylan's documentary over the span of 98 pages.

Best answers
Bwaha, that article was great. It's about time someone with a little common sense spoke out on these rediculous conspiracy theories.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though i agree this guy sounds like quite a load of bull, and the stuff about dollar bills is completely ludicrous, he seems to have completely forget the fact that conspiracy theory's can be there to solidify the fabrication even more so. If you see something without much backing or conclusive evidence (as most conspiracy theories are) you're take a sort of leap of faith in order to believe in it, most people wont do this because people like hard evidence, who has conclusive the hard evidence? the government. Anyone else's can be easily dismissed as hoax, false, not concise enough etc. It's easily criticised and looked down upon.

I tend to not like to join one side or the other on conspiracy theories, scince i really dont have enough evidence or knowledge to back up any kind of substantial belief on the issue. Its good to take all possibilites into account though. Sure beats unconditional/unfounded belief.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sub said:
S, you can't hide information on the net. Once you send something like that to one site, it spreads like wildfire.
Which is when the government does a WHOIS on the domain, contacts the host, uses the infinite power of the PATRIOT ACT to force the host to shut down the site, and pays the site owner a visit at his house. Sure other people can mirror it, but once they're popular, same thing could happen. (This method will probably work on internationally hosted sites, everyone caves to US pressure)

If you want to try this, make a page detailing the best methods on killing President Bush. Then link it to as many people online as possible. See how long it takes before the site is offline, and you're paid a visit from the Secret Service. Arrange for your friends to host mirrors of the site after you're put down in Guantanamo Bay.

Best answers
Kurt` said:
Which is when the government does a WHOIS on the domain, contacts the host, uses the infinite power of the PATRIOT ACT to force the host to shut down the site, and pays the site owner a visit at his house. Sure other people can mirror it, but once they're popular, same thing could happen. (This method will probably work on internationally hosted sites, everyone caves to US pressure)

If you want to try this, make a page detailing the best methods on killing President Bush. Then link it to as many people online as possible. See how long it takes before the site is offline, and you're paid a visit from the Secret Service. Arrange for your friends to host mirrors of the site after you're put down in Guantanamo Bay.
I think i'm missing the point Kurt. The Patriot Act makes little difference in your example. If you're spreading "best ways to kill Bush" around the internet your going to get pwnt. They don't even need the Patriot Act for that one. And if the the Patriot Act is so infinite in power, and the government really did do 9/11, then they would have used the "godlike" P.A. to shut down any conspiracy websites.
Most (good) website companies don't bow down to the government, because chances are more than likely that it's a free speech issue, and if taken to court the government would lose. There's a difference between speculation and threats. Putting out a guide that says "best ways to kill the president" is an endagerment to national security and wouldn't fall under the first ammendment. Free speech has it's limits, as it should. You can't yell "FIRE!" in a crowded building without going to jail, and you can't expect to be able to put out threats or guides on how to kill people with getting pwnt.
That being said, if the government was able to establish an elaborate scheme like 9/11, and such. Then SURELY they could easily make conspirists or people dissenting against the government "accidentally" die in a car accident.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The government lets conspiracy theories run rampant to make them look like they're fake. People assume true ones would get shut down in an instant, but no way man, it's due to that assumption the government lets them go!

Lack of evidence is proof something is true because the government hides the evidence. When you do have evidence, it's a false lead planted by the government!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
So why does maddox get his **** sucked everytime he writes an article, is he always seen as the first person with an opinion that matters? If so... :(

I agree nonetheless, when people do spout out things about conspiracies, it makes me laugh more than anything else to find otu someone had an imagination big and ****ty enough to think of a half-assed theory that sucks and ****, and not only that, but have the no-shame committment to share it with their friends not knowing they'll sound like flaming idiots. lawls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom