new kid buu

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, you think your better than growler because he used a bad ref?

seriously, lose the arrogence, cos you dont have the skill to back it up. either that, or get out.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it look's greate but isant him kind of big ?

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
wow, you think your better than growler because he used a bad ref?

seriously, lose the arrogence, cos you dont have the skill to back it up. either that, or get out.
is it me or you hate me for some reson....?
when i modeled guldo some guys blamed me that i cloned esf1.3 guldo and now when i said the truth about growler's buu ( not that i am better than him ) you started writing sensless posts.... get real man.... you dont even know me and you say that i am arrogant....
P.S. i edited my 1st post to stop the stupidness....
P.S. 2 i have enough skills....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZhell said:
is it me or you hate me for some reson....?
when i modeled guldo some guys blamed me that i cloned esf1.3 guldo and now when i said the truth about growler's buu ( not that i am better than he is ) you started writing sensless posts.... get real man.... you dont even know me and you say that i am arrogant....
P.S. i edited my 1st post to stop the stupidness....

there is no hate, theres me doing my job. youve got no right to say your better than anyone else. if thats your thought, then keep it to yourself, but no one wants to hear it. THATS why i called you arrogent, and THATS why i told you to leave if you feel incapable of changing it.

theres no "truth" in modeling, hes still learning, so cut him some slack. he used to be a real headcase, never listened to anyone, always thought he was better. but now hes learning really fast, and doesnt need a kick in the crotch from someone who thinks hes the nuts, when hes not (we already have a nuttzy).

Best answers
i never said that i am better than him... i only said that he used the wrong ref and thats all... i didnt have anything bad in my mind....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then learn to word yourself better:

I think mine is better than growlers kidbuu because he used a bad ref
is not a good way to express yourself.

Best answers
man you rewrote my words.....
i said:
but i think this one is better than growler's because he used a bad ref...
anyways @growler sorry man if i insulted you i didnt want to say anything bad... sorry....

@MAD_AXMAN just forget what i said... crits would be nice too....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this one = yours. sorry if i dont fully remember a sentance you deleted to hide.

this conversation ends here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeez dude, cut him some slack. Its not good form for a moderator to drag a discussion from another topic to a new one, especially since all he did was post a pic of his model. I say we all stuff this and get back on topic.

ON TOPIC:

Good work pal, can't wait to see it skinned! ood luck with the disembodied hands tho, be prepared for a lot of vert-welding.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
Jeez dude, cut him some slack. Its not good form for a moderator to drag a discussion from another topic to a new one, especially since all he did was post a pic of his model. I say we all stuff this and get back on topic.

ON TOPIC:

Good work pal, can't wait to see it skinned! ood luck with the disembodied hands tho, be prepared for a lot of vert-welding.
i said the discussion was to end. once you know the full facts, then try and question me. but for your information, i didnt drag ANYTHING from another thread.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didnt drag anything into this thread. DBZhell merely said he thought his model was better than growlers in his first post (which he's edited out now)

Its not bad, but the ref you used for this is no better. Both references have their flaws, in yours, the whole body is scaled for a bigger build than kid buu's, in growlers the head is just a bit too big.

I'd also consider not modeling the teeth into the shape of the face, if you're going to model a mouth, do it so the mouth is inside with the lips closed, you wont be able take advantage of 1.3's mouth animations if you dont (when 1.3 is released). His legs are also a little too skinny his pants were very baggy in dbz, they maybe a bit too long too. You've also modeled him leaning forward a little too much, it makes him look a bit weird and it looks like its effecting some proportions, he's a little too wide from the side too kid buu was quite slim and wasnt build like a brick **** house, you should try to take that into account.

Best answers
Lower the shoulders, make his ass rounder, the back of his head is too big, get some better polyflow, define his arms, back and muscles, don't skin him like the gohan in your sig (go check some cloth-painting tutorials)

Nice efford, though.. :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad at all man. His pants resemble my mom's gym sweatpants... make them much more baggy around the lower leg - shin/calf and cut sharply into the boots at an angle. The back of his head isn't round enough and headlike and the front of his head is too thin. I love that expression, but like David said, it won't animate well. His shoulders mush into his bicepts/tricepts too early as well. Also, it looks like he has a cape on his back where his shoulders are. They shouldn't connect, Idk if you're going to skin the shadow on where to distinguish the section where there actually is no shoulder blade bone, but it needs to be there. Overall, it's a sick model, can't wait to see it skinned.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
P.S. 2 i have enough skills....
Do you think you alone can decide that?
Think twice before judging someone els.

P.S.
Cant see pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can we all just get along?
Anywho, the model is alrite. I think several others have pointed out the obvious changes needed. In my own opinion though, I think the poly-flow is a bit on the bad side. The ears look awful to say the least. The shoulders/arms aren't looking too good either. I have a question, why'd yah model that much detail into the model? It's really making it look ickeh

Best answers
fixed most of the problems.... i wont create mouth cause it is for esf 1.2... anyways if you dont like it its not my problem...

Iyce Da Kidd said:
why'd yah model that much detail into the model? It's really making it look ickeh
ok i remade my kidbuu for you and made less detailed.... is it ok now.... isnt he "ickeh" now.... ? i think it is perfect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom