New Ki blasts

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think ki blasts in 1.3 need something new. I mean they arent as usefull as in 1.2 so here is what ive come up with =o.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ut+intro&hl=en

notice how frieza shoots goku with the ki blasts.

now THOSE are ki blasts.. also the idea is.. Ki blasts should be able to knock a player back as if they were basic melee but it would take more then just 1 ki blasts.

1 ki blasts from the front would stun the enemy another send the person flying back a short distance a 3rd would send the player flying back.. 3/4 the distance of a basic melee hit.

it would take about 1 to 4 ki blasts depending on where the player is hit.
If from the side 1 hit if in the back 1 hit, is from below 2 if from above 2, and 3 from the front..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oki 2 thing wrong selection to post this you sould try sugestion's and 2 man I love the ki blast as they ar right now no one got stun by a ki blast in DBZ you willl only spam like hell if they do it like you do it

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Besides that point, the video link has been cut in half, please do fix the link.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oop i forgot to add this... This idea was intended for the "Single Shot" ki blasts.. not the 2ndary ki blast where it shoots really fast..
i think this idea would fit the single shot great =) an the link was just that amv posted by andy for a Dbz intro =)

Best answers
k I'm confused... what amv...? and it says "google video error", I think you or google removed that vid o_O

K, how about this: make the ki blasts shoot at a faster rate, but cost more ki.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the link points to video.google.com/videoplay?do...ut+intro&hl=en
its broken, fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom