Best answers
well I finally got around to making a new sig..

i like it, personally i think it turned out better than my old one.. tell me what you think

NEW:

OLD:

im wondering though if I should make Kenshin's eyes open sooner so it's noticed... ???:]

Best answers
Yea, speed up the eye open. Not many people sit and stare at a sig for 10 seconds (ummm, no i didn't just sit and stare at ur sig for 10 seconds...well, not many people...)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice eyes! I like your current one better than your older one. It has more feel to it to me.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yer i like ur old one it adds mistery / i also like the pic of the eye looks goku ssj fied :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the newer one better! Looks nicer but make the eyes open faster =]

Best answers
Yea it's really really nice, like i said, u barely ever make art, but when ya do....dayam....

and like ryoko said, make it a bit faster, cause if ya don't look at the avatar for 20 seconds.... You won't notice it has an animation ... o_o

Best answers
I'm really glad that some people like my art for art not for my use of filters. That sig took 2 and a half hours, from the beginning it looked in no way what it looked like at the end. I swapped about 30 different pictures in and out trying to get a perfect one..

and basicly when it was done all it is is a few pics and a simple background... but hoo ha i love it :]

i sped up the eyes by 2 secs, i think it helped..

thank you everyone for the comments, im amazed the sigs are balanced though cause i really like the new one over the old..

Best answers
Well DUH ....

Everything Hamps makes rox ....

He barely ever makes sumtin though :( ....

But he's still the best o_o

Best answers
cheers for prowler, i appreciate all the nice comments..
its good to know that some peoples think my stuff "rox" especially those better than me :]

but there isnt anyone better than me *head gets bigger* :D , i'm in a sig making class of my own muaha!

wait.. i guess that's why theres no one better.. :S *head deflates* ... damn :\ heheeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom