Best answers
Hi, this is my new kamehameha charge sprite!

Credits go to ESF Team for normal sprite. Crits please!

V'

Best answers
You might need to show that picture in the dark.I can barly see what the change is.I suggest you go either left or right where the plateau is and take a picture there.

Best answers
sorry, but i see nothing, execpt something white, i agree with V you should make a pic, in cell night, there you can make a real good pic, and you can make 2 pics, 1 on the beginning and the 2nd when it´s half full, than you can see how it´s charge

Best answers
basically from what i saw him do with his crappy destructo disc edit is to make them so he can see thru them instead of playing like the rest of us...he cuts out alot of pixels to make it easier to see when charging

Best answers
Why not just use BFP:p sprit i convert them for HL
(it s Bfp team work)

:rolleyes:

Best answers
Quote from Pariah:
basically from what i saw him do with his crappy destructo disc edit is to make them so he can see thru them instead of playing like the rest of us...he cuts out alot of pixels to make it easier to see when charging
That is known as flaming.
Anyway, version 1.1: click here.

Best answers
Goku was like...Ka...meee...haaaa...meee.....awwwww screw it...GLASS BLOCK ATTACK!
Well, its an early version...his disk sprite sucked in the beginning and ended out being ok....so...Lets see how this works out

Best answers
Hmm I sure hope he didn't know it would end up looking like a block.. if so nice joke but dont play too much lol ;/

Best answers
Theres a better looking one out go to redsayian web site he has a awsome sprite go see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom