Best answers
I didnt really have a problem with the old kamehameha, but this one is more animate. the light is a modified melee flash, props to its creater

allright my file server sucks so youll just have to go the site and click preview if you want a picture....;(

you can download it here

give me some feedback- let me now what you think

Best answers
hmm Why didn't I think of the melee flash thing,I made something Just like yours except it has electricity flowing around it.Nice Job.:] :yes:

Best answers
i've tried lightning for numerous things, it always comes out like crap though... i curently working on a new transforming aura...

Best answers
Thses new sprites are SWEET thanks a lot bro. And yea vegetas fnal flash could use some work :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i wanted to keep the old kamehameha beam, but put the lighting spark thingys on when he is charging it up what files do i put in? any help would be really great :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
I made something Just like yours except it has electricity flowing around it..:] :yes:
Did you ever release it?

Best answers
i downloaded the new kamehameha it is really cool can you do it with vegeta`s final flash?

Best answers
bobbybaby-

thats easy... just put the kamecharge.spr in the spites folder and delete every thing else(kamehamehaa.spr,kamehamehaastart.spr,kamehamehab.spr,kamehamehabstart.spr)

kame_guy-

more spacific please...were you asking for me to do a light effect to the final flash or a electicity efect?

The Dark One-
well... i took the melee flash(the effect used when being hit by melee) took out a few frames, changed the color, and resequenced it to have a in and out motion.

Best answers
great job man i'm definetly usin it but u should try to put a lil electricity on it n c how it looks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well

Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
nah no one would like it,but if u want a pic.

EDIT:Its animated by the way.o_O
well it looks preety cool man!

Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz, i modified your kame lightning charge, i changed the color and added about 7 more frames, and i've created a final flash lightning.
can i have your permision to post it?

Best answers
OMFG that Final Flash looks great! Hurry Epedemic and give him permission!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom