• its better!

Votes: 37 61.7%
  • it suxorz major arse!

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • it can be better....just......

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
we have to find another project for you to work on bryggz ;)
the model is just fine the way it is, if you went anymore indepth youd start worring people, you work waaaaay to hard for the little things 97% of the people that cop the pack wont even care about/notice, if you havnt noticed that everyone elses work is NEVER perfect, but itll do, your killing the little kiddies brains :p if you dont leave room for them to have to imagine its perfect, then not only are you robbing them of using there little noggins, your hyping them up to expect everyone elses work to be this shiny and well done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well really both of them would be fine cause the skin really does make it look a whole lot closer to the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah bryggz.... either one is good.... nobodys gonna mind witch anyways.... so lets try somthing to keep you busy.. like... samus *wink wink*

Best answers
yea i guess i could.....i jus wanna make somethin that won't be set aside so soon :p i want the model to live up to the hype (which i never knew would have existed) so...i want no disappointments.

Best answers
oOOOOOooooOooo yea......we could! ive gotten better at poly by poly......hmmmm, *evil grin*

Best answers
Hey I was wondering if you could send me the model of gotenks jacket and if it is part of Gotenks please send both, I wanted to make an e4dit of the goku model and make a Gogeta

e-mail = [email protected]

Best answers
vegetto95.. how come u made a new account?
and do as ned told u:\

btw bryggs.. maybe in the first vest.. make the shoulder pad thingys a bit thinner?
maybe it would look bettero_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
yea i guess i could.....i jus wanna make somethin that won't be set aside so soon :p i want the model to live up to the hype (which i never knew would have existed) so...i want no disappointments.
THNX for trying this hard!!!
But belive me I don't think there will be any dissapointements :laff: !!!
You're doing an extraordinary job and if someone will dare say something bad... I'll chop his head off :devgrin:
I can't belive your afraid of something like that LOL - you're doing a GR8 job!!!
Now for something else:
:notice: Witch **** choise is the old 1 (again :S )

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you have any pics of gotenks with the new jacket on? maybe we can judge it by how it looks on gotenks. but youve probly already made your decicion on which jacket to use.

Best answers
i think it would be better if it was like the new 1 but a little more like the old 1

Best answers
I'd like to see this model skinned and how it would turn out.
But still, the jacket is a little to wide.

Best answers
ill make the lil thing tighter for final release....damnit 1.1 come out so i dont need to look at this ****er anymore

Best answers
If you place that Jacket on a Gogeta model that would look good i think.

Best answers
I put it's better, cuz it really is better. But i still think u can make it better. I don't know howta model so i don't really "judge" them, i compliment them ^ ^

Best answers
Yes it is much better as for waiting for 1.1 I can understand that due to new animations and things and I say its worth the wait well I guess thats enough outta me peace.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he said he was gonna release one before and after 1.1... i dont know what happened about that.
maybe he's tryin to get it uploaded to rs since its up now. or maybe he changed his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom