✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Don't post leaked content here -Deverz

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You could say they are new, I haven't seen a couple of them but they may be the same as the top screen shot and the bottom one, if my quote is correct this should explain them:

Quote Raven: (In regards to top image)
"Oh and about that actualy picture, it's a photoshop concept of our new HUD it's not even an ingame screenshot - one of the reasons why that picture wasn't released."

Conversation Quote: (In regards to bottom image)
Deverz: "Can I ask why the Character Selection screen wasn't released?"
Raven: "same reason it's a photoshop concept, anyone noticed that the characters are there like two or three times ?"

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm curious if it's gonna get ingame, since this was made quite a while ago?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing about the hud that bothered me was the Map on the left instead of the Right. That always throws me off. Only because most games have it on the top right or bottom right.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer the radar on the right because I'm right-eye dominant. If it's on the left, it requires a concerted effort to drag my attention away from where I look by default to view the radar. I'd probably just never use the radar in that case as it would hinder my situational awareness rather than aid it. That's when customization of the HUD becomes handy, as moving things around to suit your play style could make a significant difference in ability.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can say that as well. I remember there being a game that had it so you could change the Hud however you wanted and I tried it on the left and it kinda hurt to try it. Strained the eyes a bit.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its safe to say most people are right-eye dominant, because most people are right-handed. There are some mix-and-matches (right-handed, left-eye dominant, etc) out there, obviously, but you don't design a game around the few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom