New Idea about movement

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what I was thinking was you hold down the shift button to turbo and to fly freaking fast across the screen. Hitting the move arrow twice is sometimes difficult cause the comp does not always read it you get those half sprint things which makes it really inconvenient when trying to flee. Also what I thought was in a beam struggle you could hit hold the shift button to put in more ki into the beam making it stronger. Would make beam struggles more effcient and more like the show. You see it alot when they beam struggle and then they power up and the beams get bigger. So in short, change the turbo and dash to the shift button.

Best answers
techincaly if you hold down your right mouse button you DO pump ki into your attacks, but as gfor the rest i agree a little, maininly on teh turboings at ppl, i find that the double tap forward is a major pain, espcaily if there i slag... OMG do i get drustrated with it. As for the psing, liek i said it be redudndant to change that.

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
So what I was thinking was you hold down the shift button to turbo and to fly freaking fast across the screen. Hitting the move arrow twice is sometimes difficult cause the comp does not always read it you get those half sprint things which makes it really inconvenient when trying to flee. Also what I thought was in a beam struggle you could hit hold the shift button to put in more ki into the beam making it stronger. Would make beam struggles more effcient and more like the show. You see it alot when they beam struggle and then they power up and the beams get bigger. So in short, change the turbo and dash to the shift button.
Beamers would never die

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mac1029 said:
Beamers would never die
Beamers would die, quite easily in fact. When you hold down the shift button you lose the same amount of ki as you would when you dash or hit turbo. Also, since you pumped your beam already then add more you would run out of it very quickly and the other person could take you out seeing as how you would have no ki to fight back. If someone had more ki then you they could take you out also because they would have more to fight with. I just threw that idea in but I really wouldn't mind having the dash button changed to the shift button and also the turbo changed to the shift. Basically, you hold down the button and you move around uber fast, but you are seen way easier and you have a ki trail that follows you for a bit which gives away your position. So you have a 50/50 chance of having an enemy follow you or not. I personally think its mre efficent but I really what to know what you guys think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mac1029 said:
Beamers would never die
hes talking about power struggles, how often do beamers constantly allow themselves to get in one.

And in 1.3 there will be "Ki pumping" i think its in the outline.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
hes talking about power struggles, how often do beamers constantly allow themselves to get in one.

And in 1.3 there will be "Ki pumping" i think its in the outline.
So in the ki pump do you hit a button repeativly or do you just hold it down? :shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom