New Hulk Movie Teaser

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a one hour MTV movie, while it does have Ed Norton in it, I don't see it to be any better then the one that came out a few years back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a one hour MTV movie, while it does have Ed Norton in it, I don't see it to be any better then the one that came out a few years back.
From what I've seen, it already is.

Oh and, Edward Norton is infinitely more awesome than Eric Banana. And yes, that was intentional.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MTV movie? I think you got your facts mixed up the internet tells me that this is for real a 100% theatrical movie.

Lol apparently Norton was approched for Hulk 1 and turned it down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really? I'm pretty sure the first trailer that was released was saying that it was on MTV. Maybe it was the trailer that was on MTV, but even still I'm pretty sure it said it was going to be played on MTV.

Best answers
I've seen Battle Royale and Ichi the Killer and Hero being aired on MTV (Asian Screen, each friday).. Doesn't make them MTV movies ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really? I'm pretty sure the first trailer that was released was saying that it was on MTV. Maybe it was the trailer that was on MTV, but even still I'm pretty sure it said it was going to be played on MTV.
They probably meant an exclusive trailer.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old Hulk movie was terrible, I can't see myself watching this one.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Norton will do this role justice.

The previous guy had the same face the entire movie.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eric Bana started off as an Aussie comedian on the very popular Aussie sketch-show Full Frontal (which btw is awesome). To me I don't think he's a good actor, however I do find him a very good comedian. His attempt to play the Hulk was serious fail. Edward Norton despite my admitting is a far superior actor, won't be able to sway me from the mindset that Hulk movies are destined for failure.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt like bana for the role of banner last one, (that was his name wasnt it?), but i do prefer the old hulk himself to the new one, this one is more realistic i guess, but he doesnt look near as mean and/or tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom