New (hopefully improved) SSJ3 Goku

Best answers
I decided to make one last attempt at SSJ3 goku. this time im going to model each little hair spike myself not from one big sphere lol.

crits plz

updates yay

Bolteh2

B
hmm, i remember that my ssj2 gohans hair took like 1 week to model the spikes of his hair, gl on all the spikes of the ssj3 hair :)

nice for so far, but plz also pay attention the the face cuz most models of ssj3 goku get screwed up bigtime cuz of the face

Best answers
kinda hard to give u advice when u just started on it, id suggest waiting until ur finishing it up before u go askin what needs improving

Best answers
u have a point fmt but also in alotta my models i make the whole thing then show it and people tell me about big probs after ive already done all that stuff so im gonna try and catch problems early

ced

Best answers
as it was said before,can't give you critics at this early stage,but for now i do'nt see something wrong ^^
will have to wait for a more advanced version,
you ahve a point,sometimes it helps to show models even if they are unfinished,but thre is a limit btw unfinished and begin stage lol.
try to do at least 13 of the hair,then we can begin to give critics ^^

Best answers
ya,we cant really judge it but da chin is alittle too pointy but nothin else wrong :yes:

Best answers
prolly just me but i think his head needs to be a little tiny bit bigger :cry:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 hair is so complex I think the best way to approach is to do like you're doing and do each piece of hair individually.

I'm looking forward to your progress.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres hardly any model there yet @_@

how we supost to give comments

Best answers
i knew it looked like the old goku..
:talk:
the hair looks so ugly from the back, try to make the hair go out further too, it would look better if the hair went to the back of the kneecaps. did you already reanimate that goku into the new ani's?
:yes:
rabid ostrage, you sig is way too freaking big and ugly, adopt an uppercut from me for having that purple bordered ugliness under my beutiful sig.
;(

ZuL

Best answers
Looks good I guess... there are just some minor things you should change a bit. I believe his arms should be a bit closer to his body, and the hair... well, try not to make the hair spikes go into eachouther! That's one thing that will make it look bad.

By the way, to go a bit off topic, what do you think of this render of my sephiroth model?

Best answers
Woo hoo someone noticed it was the old one. nah i havent put it in the new ones yet but im gonna anim the hair too.

Im definately gonna fix the hair so most (not all) of them wont go into the others

thats pretty nice zul...im not really a fan of Cell shaded type stuff

ZuL

Best answers
I like cell shading, especially when it's a manga/anime character, it makes it look like it's directly from the manga/anime...

So you say that's your old model?

Best answers
No its the old ESF alpha model. its more beefy than the one they use now and ssj3 has bigger muscles than normal or ssj and i ddint feel like using the current goku model or makin my own.

well in anime/manga cell shading is ok but otherwise its too cartoony for me

Best answers
as i said above

no i havent done that yet. but i will and i will be animating the hair in many of the current anims

ZuL

Best answers
I thought reanimating would be a real pain in the butt, but it's like moving the esf skeleton to the right places, and then just compiling, right?

Best answers
yah everyone thinks its so hard to to do but u just look at where the keyframes in the anim are and move the skele how evere u want it to be in that keyframe and ms puts in all the other frames and u export the smd...simple only hard thing is timing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom