new homing renzoku

Best answers
ok well alot of people like to think renzoku is useless for vegeta now. so wut i was thinkin is that maybe they could make vegetas renzoku homing like he did wen he fought perfect cell. and i was thinkin since it takes away so much ki u could get more bang for ur buck.

as of now a fully charged renzoku only shoots 5 ki blasts and takes so much ki away. i was thinkin maybe instead he shoots 10 ki blasts in a straight line not looping around the target.

now for the homing thing lets say wen u shoot it after they are all out and they home in somthin like gokus torpeods but of course no where near as strong. i think it would make very good use of renzoku since its pretty hard to find use for in 1.2.

now since im thinkin bout it piccolos scattershot shoud be the same but he should shoot more and his should hurt alot more but witout same amount of ki cost.

anyway C&C?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know my point XD the idea would overpower renzoku a bit

i still say 10 kiblasts or less ki drain and less charge time maby instant fire and a stun time

besides its getting redone for 1.3

Best answers
well it would help it.. neat idea ;) renzoku sux0rs big time atm

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it except for the homing idea. That could be abused a little too much. Maybe if it wasn't exactly homing but the blasts moved in the general direction that would be a little better.

Best answers
I see what u mean but they are only ki blasts. And really they are no different then kame torpedos if u ask me. Weaker yes but no real difference so sure im all for it

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I like it except for the homing idea. That could be abused a little too much. Maybe if it wasn't exactly homing but the blasts moved in the general direction that would be a little better.
Yeah the only problem is making it a homing attack, other than that, its great. :D

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
how about no homing attacks in esf at all.
all kinds of homing attacks are lame.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
how about no homing attacks in esf at all.
all kinds of homing attacks are lame.
There lame but they were in DBZ. I like homing attacks that move in the general direction of the enermy not instant home in thats almost a sure hit.

Best answers
that is wut i meant. not general homing in where it chases u i meant somthin more along the lines of piccolos scattershot or somthin like a scatterbeam perhaps well u kno move he did to cell where he threw some above cell on purpose then homed them down on him and from the bottom like a scattershot but it was renzoku. thats wut i meant

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd prefer it if it worked as the chaingun from Sven-Coop. Homing Renzoku would be a tad overpowered, I mean Kame Torpedoes aren't exactly damaging (you can swat them away) but when 4 or more hit you they usually kill, and because they're homing they usually hit. If you played 1.1 when they weren't homing they weren't nearly as useful. Renzoku on the other hand, was.

Best answers
i think it should not cost so much ki the ki cost renders it useless i think it should take about 1/3 of your ki

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ki drain on renzoku is ridiculous other than the fact that it should fire straight i would fix the drain to a normal ki ball ammount

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the amount of Ki blasts you shoot for the amount of ki it drains is ridiculous. No matter how much pl you have you only shoot 5. I think either adding more to it like to 10 instead of 5 or the more pl you gain the more blasts you shoot. Like at pl 5 million you could shoot up to 15 or so.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are 6 of them now ^^

and i still say you should fire 10 blasts with this ki cost instantly no charge time but after you fired them you are stuned for a second or 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegetas renzoku needs more nbasts, or needs more power, im fine with that
but i am not a big fan of homing attacks in ESF, and agree with DJ. Your homing desciption was never used in DBZ KidBoy17. They didnt home in as your target moved etc like kame torpedoes or scattershot or frieza disc. Homing attacks are for people that cant aim for **** or melee, so no, i dont agree with it. It will just make the game easier to play than 1.2 has already become.

Best answers
well in genreal i never really meant homing homing renzoku i was thinkin more of the lines of how he did it to perfect cell where he kinda sandwiched him wit renzoku blasts. he threw some on the top and some from the bottom then made them home in so to speak to sandwich him thats the type of renzoku i meant.

but i think the power or them should be raised and/or he should shoot more of them. anything to make them more useful. sometimes they can be put to use tho like if an opponent is on the ground and then u charge just enough to shoot 2 that works some times bout otherwise its not very useful.

it would be nice if they charged faster maybe and shot straighter instead of doin loopty loops.

Best answers
yes the "loopty loops" are hard to hit people in the air renzoku is the most pointless attack when it should be good. make it charge fast enough for GOOD melee use and make it cost less

Best answers
yea they should make it melee compatable like piccolos scattershot. it should be a bit stronger too and faster.

Best answers
i think he should shoot until his energy dries out ... and about that direction trowing ... it should be the oposite ... if he is far from his enemy the direction should be more straight ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom