New Hero joins the ranks of the Forum

Best answers
Hello ESF, I am Allivan. I would first like to say I have been a HUGE fan of the site and your progress for quite some time now, estimating 2 years? Maybe 3? Anyways, I have seen projects grow in leaps and bounds and I wanted to say I am Impressed! With that being as it was, I wanted to finally make a forum name since I never really had the ummf to do so, so here I am! I would like to know if theres any ways I can help out because I've extensive knowledge of the DBZ universe and also ideas for balancing.

But yea if anyone feels the need to help me get started, I would be HAPPY to learn! Thanks again, again, and again,
~Allivan BloodSaint~

ps. Thx Kama I'll take it into consideration ;-) Sorry I never been on actual forums before, but its nice to be welcomed so quickly!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, firstly probly not a wise idea to post so much personal information about yourself. Makes you seem pretentious, I can tell you right now because of your post I already don't like you. Which isn't easy to do, usually ppl have to annoy me for a few days, or at least hours to gain my dislike.

But if you really wanna help out, just read the rules, and be a productive member of the community. And if you wanna take up coding or modelling or animating or whatever, a few years down the road if we're still here we may need your help.

Good luck on your endeavours and welcome to ESF forum new hero. *giggle*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time here, oh & as a reminder, don't touch the mango otherwise bad things will happen. Also Kama has no soul, he is pure evil :p. (Been a dam while since I posted in a "Hi i'm someone and I'd like to say hi n stuff" kind of thread).

Best answers
Finally! the forums have a Hero!!! Thank the gods above for we are saved!!!!!!

Best answers
I guess it was a bit huh? I'll change that real quick.... :-D oh btw I posted some ideas in the suggestions area? But Im tired so yea good night ESF!!!!!O_O

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forum. :)

*beats Kama with the be nice to newbies stick*

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Welcome aboard Allivan! Of course you get welcomed so quickly and nice here, they have no choice. Otherwise, as you can already see from Cucumba. He will smack us with his shiny stick.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi. Wellcome, have fun and dont listn to Kama. He likes to anoy people :p

Anyhow where is Kain with his wellcome list ^^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome... and btw your sig is hotness. (Chrono Trigger ftw)

Best answers
Thanks everyone! Hehe yea I like the sig too...took me a little bit to set it up but I think its got that extra touch ya know? But yea nps about Kama its understandable that some people might bug him just I hope I didnt get off on the wrong end of forum ;-) But yea I think this place rocks. Hmmm I've also read up on the story with Smith and Cucumba and Majin-You. It's very interesting! I think I stayed up last night that little bit longer just to read it :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
Finally! the forums have a Hero!!! Thank the gods above for we are saved!!!!!!
I thought andryesf was our uber elite saiyan warrior hero- but he was ban-ed :(

In which case: welcome new hero. If they give you pie...run.

Best answers
Welcome new hero!!!!! Im the darkness of this forums.

BTW, nice sig u have!

*Damn, i can hear some kind of singing drunk oldman thought my window, im gonna put a baloon on his head, so he wakes up:devgrin: *

Best answers
Thanks everyone who commented about my Sig. THeres actually a little story behind it, so I'll delve into that a bit. About a year ago I started playing an internet game which I prefer to keep confidential, but it was massively multiplayer and quite fun. During my time there I joined a clan named 113th infantry division, and all things were grand. However, being a newbie to the clan and not knowing much of the story behind it, I figured I would ask around and learn what I could. I found out that week that the clan was started by the brother of a cancer patient who was, in his earlier years, in the army. Startling to me, The name of the clan, 113th, was the infantry division he belonged to in the army. Feeling bad I donated some money towards the clan as a donation and made the Sig I have now out of inspiration for the poor guy. Thats how I started out, but this sig took me a while to create so each time I join a clan or a new forum I usually bring this sig with me and add a little something to it. Lots of memories follow the sig, so I kinda feel proud using it :) But yea thats the story hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh good, another hapless victim ^^
welcome to the forums!

Best answers
That Kama guy.... He seems... so uhm mean? ( I think he's a bit scary....:S ) does anyone think that too? xD :laff:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kainations esf newbie rules said:
3.) Dont feed teh flesh eating zombies.
4.) Dont feed teh Kama. (same as rule 3)
I think it was something like that ^^

And ofcouorse dont forget the pie :p

Actualy kama is cool once you get to know him ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums, you'll find that most people are quite nice here actually. (With the exception of some people) So as long as you don't annoy anyone (anyone as in...Kama), you'll have a great time on these forums. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mobius ^^ said:
That Kama guy.... He seems... so uhm mean? ( I think he's a bit scary....:S ) does anyone think that too? xD :laff:
Make sure to check your closet for me before sleeping every night. Roar.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh....just agree with everything mods say and play nice and you'll do just fine.

A Revolutionary War Vet made my sig.

Best answers
Hehe its fine. I knew Kama wasn't being REALLY serious when he said what he did (I hope? ^^; ) But yea I can already tell that this forum and the majority of the people here are pretty level headed, so I can expect decent treatment at the least :). Anyways, Its good to be here. Last forum I was at was corrupted and everyone was flaming eachother. (That includes mods, and admins -_- damn them all to hell)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)