Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers

Well me and my buddy's are making a GT Goku pack but i need a skinner fo our normal Goku GT Model reply and PM me o yeah feel free to give crits

Best answers
its a great model, ive been waiting for a goku gt, but i'm sure the skin will be great 2

Best answers
I still needs skinning !!!!!!
cant u read i need a skinner

Best answers
Better hand out the MS3D I sent you! This golden one was just for you so that you could imagine his look! In the MS3D there are still the body groups (head, body256 etc) BTW I told you I didn't animate it, I jsut fixed the undershirt's and belt's assignments.

Best answers
Yeah i know the collours very good because i love this model !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just let me do

Best answers
Well i have to say that u cant skin it without milkshape because it doest have a map jyet so good luck

Best answers
nice model but i think you should do the belt more to the side

Best answers
This goku looks familiur isnt that the one that i edited and sent to vegeto91 to animate?

Best answers
Ahem... yes it is the one. He gave it to me to animate. I fixed some things here and there and had it on my hd. Then maistro asked me to make him a Goku GT. I told him that I had one but I also told him that I could not hand it out without the permission of the owner. So I asked Vegetto91. He said OK but he had forgotten who created it (you Ultra33Gokussj3). I told this to maistro and handed it to him because of Vegetto91's permission with the remark that the original creator was unknown. I'm sorry that there are no credits for you. Maistro should add them because we know who made it. I'm sorry if we harmed you by showing him here.

Best answers
Listen SIN GOKU i skin it but no mater what i do i just cant skin a part ot the back undershirt
exept that everithing is normal
I want to send the MDL file to you whats your e-mail?

Best answers
My mail is
[email protected]

better send the decompiled files in a zip or the skin will get screwed when i decompile it

@Maistro: Vegetto91 and I no longer want you to release it in a pack. We want you to end this thread and to delete the model from any publicatios you made or are planning to make. Thank you. I will not list reasons here, take it just as it is.

@creator (forgot name ^^) : I will fix the skin. Am I allowed to host it on my site?

Best answers
Well ure not the creator are you so there and you gave me the model and i have prepared everthing so try to keep private and work seporated ok

Best answers
Well Vegetto91 and I edited it so we ARE the creators. We did not do it alone but we changed it so we have a right to tell you what to do with it. Vegetto91 and I noticed some things on you, and we don't like it or you anymore. So don't make this mdoel public or we see it as thievery. Thank you.

Best answers
What is youre problem just because i asked how the GT Vegeta was doing on msn and u got pissed and blocked me and now this be resseble man

Best answers
Listen up: I don't want this to become a flame festival. Just take it as it is: DO NOT MAKE THE MODEL PUBLIC MAISTRO THAT'S OUR LAST WORD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom