Status
Not open for further replies.
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks good. hopefully the skinned pic can be showed soon. i wanna see how it looks with a good skin on it. the skin makes the model i say.:D

Best answers
WTF men WTF thats my goku gt model ! LOOK AT IT ! Ive released mine yesterday and bang nd there was a new goku gt :S ONLY THE BELT HAS BEEN REPLACED TO THE MIDDEL ! THE REST IS THE SAME MEN! WHY I DONT GET CREDITZ ! DAMN YOU !

Best answers
No your wrong i didn use any parts from your model your model is great and thats why i didnt touch it!
This model has been in the pool for 4 weeks now and still not ready ....
I reali didnt touch your model , i respect you VioLaToR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
trust me thats not your gt goku, yours isnt half as clean as that, but its a rip of your general assembly.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, then, all models are a rip of each other then, because Goku's are all gonna have a similar assembly etc...

BTW Good job Ultra33Gokussj3

Best answers
looking pretty good, good job.
the belt could be a tad longer, is sorta small.
also his chest seems to be a little flat.
could u give a side view of him?

and violator, that isn't your model.
your model isn't close to being clear cut like his.
your gt goku is the best one that has been released ^_^
Note to self: not many gt goku have been released.

Best answers
Jeez, Whats the point in arguing. Youve obviously each done stuff the other hasnt so you are both good modelers. Why dont you just work together or something you obviously have the same targets.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about not going off topic.
i think theyre both good. it dosent matter if there are 2 in production. they both look good. we first have to see the skin on this model to reach a real verdict.

Best answers
Well thanx guys , i reali in for you words , and his right we reali shoudnt argu,
Also my model is now SKINED , who will host the pic??

Best answers
Sweet man i hope you release very soon. I think its still not as good as pros gt goku though but close.

Best answers
great but i ave one itty bity prob with his neck, the top part of his neck is soo wide, it needs to be thined a bit,

i see this in alotta models neck should be /__\ not |__|

plz fix!

[J]

Best answers
why is everybody so anxious for pros edits? they are just EDITS. When and if he actually makes something that he can call his own then he gets my respect :D Nobody does anything on their own around here :(

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we were off the pre subject a while ago. he was just comparing his to the pros cause they seem similar.
everyone wants his stuff cause he has the most models that are different, unique. who else made a ginew or a mr. satan. and theyre of good quality also.
anyway, you get a pic of goku from the side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom